what would it take?? MHLC is not a DL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    So just take a picture using the iPad camera of you holding a bit of paper saying something like 'Apolyton is full of *******s' and post that. Easy.
    My IPad is so old it doesn't have a camera! Most apps won't upload due to Apple won't upgrade my IOS any longer. They are trying to force me to buy a newer model, but grrr....I hate being forced to buy something when I still want to get my money out of this!

Comment

I'm buying it. MWHC could never be this creative.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

But he could be that bored.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
          I hate being forced to buy something when I still want to get my money out of this![/SIZE][/COLOR]
          Ok, you've proved you're a woman. If this was about shoes however, we'd know it was a fake.

Comment

Then he would have made a drunk wife, wouldn't he?
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              I'm buying it. MWHC could never be this creative.
              It is the artist in me! My goodness, I love creativity. Years ago I used to paint portraits in acrylic. I love the vibrant colors and hated the smell of linseed oil from oil paints. My portraits will never yellow either. I am just creative in anything I apply myself too.

Comment

but again... what would it take? what would make you see the light Rah?

than again, the few times we did play CIVII MP, you didn't see coming either The whole navy floatilla that almost got you.

Comment

and creepy? it's fun. I married the right one. wouldn't want to be with anyone else from the remote island to online.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                    Then he would have made a drunk wife, wouldn't he?
                    Hubby dilutes his coke with Rum. I dilute my wine with water. Needless to say, mine goes farther and longer. Someone in this household as to keep somewhat sober. It is safer that way, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      Nice try. Still not buying it.
                      The whole concept is too creepy to me.
                      I can't see the motivation on your part. A spoof is the only one I can believe.
                      ​Now, that I understand what DL means, I am starting to wonder if you are MWHC DL and are just having some fun with me!

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
                        ​Now, that I understand what DL means, I am starting to wonder if you are MWHC DL and are just having some fun with me!
                        But ... if you are MWHCs wife, you can easily check this, by looking over your husbands shoulders when he is on Apolyton.
                        And if you are MWHCs DL, you will already know whether Aeson is also your DL or not
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          But ... if you are MWHCs wife, you can easily check this, by looking over your husbands shoulders when he is on Apolyton.
                          And if you are MWHCs DL, you will already know whether Aeson is also your DL or not
                          Sighhh....yes, of course. I was being sarcastic to Rah. When hubby came home from work and seen me online, he sat down next to me and signed on. Trust me, I would know if he has any DLs. I would hear him cursing a lot more at his pc and keyboard, surely!

Comment

she's like 3 feet from me. All In The Family kinda shot here. at least the chairs. I'm drinkin... smoking... chillin... fun fun.

Comment

You're trying too hard

Comment

I'll take it at face value, nobody doubted Mrs. T.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X