X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you're gonna cam for us now?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Which of my witty and clever posts is that? Camera quality is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
          Which of my witty and clever posts is that? Camera quality is terrible.
          That was You and Sava having fun in my newest serious thread.

Comment

That thread was serious business

Shame on Proteus_MST for his silly threadjacking about zombies

Comment

Originally posted by My Hubby Loves Civ View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]177586[/ATTACH]Grrr. that darn phone is difficult to work with! Anyhow, a picture is worth a thousand words...even though only 2 are necessary!
              Addendum: I may have singled only 2 out on my IPad, but the above message goes to all of you who think I am not real!

Comment

why does it matter if we think you are real or not?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  why does it matter if we think you are real or not?
                  I am hoping the more decent of you will stop attacking my threads! Have all the fun you want with my hubby, he obviously brought it on himself, but I don't have his history here, so give me a break already!

Comment

you get the same treatment as everyone else, but with a dash of "stfu noob"

1. **** your threads
                    2. stop whining about other people not contributing... why don't you contribute in some way... and i don't just mean you gracing us with your thoughts on subject xyz
                    3. i didn't have a 3 but my list needed one
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      That thread was serious business

Shame on Proteus_MST for his silly threadjacking about zombies
                      You will thank me about foreseeing the use for lab grown brains ...
                      as soon as the zombies come

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

you need to get MWHC to change the gorilla avatar, blondes and gorillas has been done.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Points for A'sH for properly identifying a gorilla (probably a female) in the avatar.
                          To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

This whole situation can't end well.
                            Order of the Fly
                            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

she was probably pretty hot when he first started posting - still lovely - the real reason he kept his lady away
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Based on the backstory, when he first started posting, he was married to someone else who is now long gone.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X