Greek Lost and Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    And in the other Greek thread tons of counter evidence were provided (by myself and others) which you happily ignored...

So, again, practice what you preach and stop lying, *****.
    no you didn't. you have provided exactly zero evidence of anything in either thread. however, if you wish to prove me wrong, then please feel free to link to/quote the "tons of evidence" ( ) that you supposedly posted.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

yes i did. and no i won't. you are just not woth the effort.
      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

so nothing then, what a surprise.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            This got split off from the other thread. It was never it's own thread. I don't mind mods splitting things off but they should be honest and tell people.
            It was noted in the other thread. I do think that a header post in this one pointing back to the original thread would be a good idea.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Now that Sava is so eraybe he can explain why criticizing the actions of the Greek government and mentioning the fact that cheating on taxes is endemic to Greece... Some how makes a person racist against Greeks.

My 100% honest estimation is you lost the damn argument so you just started babbling stupid ****.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X