Greek Lost and Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I don't believe the OECD and eurostat, so I just pulled some numbers out of my rear end.
    Originally posted by dannubis View Post
    I stopped trying after he slapped me down for talking nonsense.
    fixed those for you both.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

as i said before, if any of the less intelligent members of society at whom these obvious pieces of propaganda are aimed wish to present an alternative view to that which i have set out, then you are more than welcome, but you need to provide some evidence to support your positions. it's time for you to put up or shut up.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
        as i said before, if any of the less intelligent members of society at whom these obvious pieces of propaganda are aimed wish to present an alternative view to that which i have set out, then you are more than welcome, but you need to provide some evidence to support your positions. it's time for you to put up or shut up.
        Umh. The less intelligent members of society don't care anyway. They worry about important stuff such as whether "Oprah" will be screening at the usual time. *

* Important to them

Comment

I did.

You ignored.

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

fixed those for you both.
            Thanks for confirming my post.

Comment

I did.

You ignored.

no you didn't. please stop lying.

Comment

Practice what you preach *****.

Comment

Greece should just get out of the human race, there - problem solved
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

lenders
                    100% of the time... lenders deserve the blame for a situation where someone borrowed too much money

maybe if the lenders were... slightly darker in appearance... more outrage would be directed at them
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, when is Oerdin being banned for his slew of straight faced racist comments?

his performance the last few days was been worse than anything ben has said in the last few months

Ben is by far the worse person... between the two... but Oerdin's comments seem more out of line

just imo
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Also you are just a liar when you claim Greeks retire later. Their average isn't the 68 years you see in northern European countries, even your numbers were an average of 62, and there are many state sector jobs where you get a 100% pension at 55. The 68 year old pension in Germany isn't any where near 100% so you are just factually incorrect.
                        wow

he even made a thread to try and prove his "Greeks are lazy" narrative

You're a fuckhead oerdin... a serious piece of filth.
                        Last edited by Sava; July 2, 2015, 10:59. Reason: figured out the chain of events
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          This is a [civil] thread, discuss the topic not the poster.
                          didn't see this

but nevertheless

are we going to allow KKK members to make the case for why black people are lazy?

I don't see how doing that with Greeks or Jews or any other group is any different
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I happen to agree.

Comment

Practice what you preach *****.
                              i have provided lots of evidence to support my position, you have provided nothing except proof of your terminal stupidity.

Comment

The hairy greeks have never worked a day in their life :q;

Comment

Working...
                                X