No announcement yet.

Sweden will probably invade Denmark in a couple of hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised to see an article in the paper this morning about this.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      ...the paper...
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I was surprised to see an article in the paper this morning about this.
        What is this "paper" thingy? Do you have a link?
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

What do you guys read in the bathroom? If you're sitting on the crapper using your cell phone, please never offer it to me to make a call.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There are people who don't look at their phone while pooping?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

What do you guys read in the bathroom? If you're sitting on the crapper using your cell phone, please never offer it to me to make a call.
              Sports Illustrated or Athlon usually.

Over the last few years my Vols performance has made me want to ****.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                There are people who don't look at their phone while pooping?
                Yeah, wtf? What the hell else are phones for?
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Man. Rah is the old fogey but y'all are weird.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Rah is an old bastard, everyone and their dog uses cell phones on the crapper.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Eeewwww!
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I read the paper, so shut up

using a phone? poo hands all day, yuck

Remind me never to shake hands with anyone under 30 ever again
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I usually don't want to hang out in the bathroom smelling my own ****. I get in, do my business, and get out. All that remains is the slight sound of the fan whoring for a while.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

maybe they could have a football match - pay me and I will arrange
                            “I am the president now, the president of everybody.”
                            My message to the world:http://the18.com/sites/default/files...ynch-DOJ_0.png
                            http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-cont...14/09/sepp.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                              I usually don't want to hang out in the bathroom smelling my own ****. I get in, do my business, and get out. All that remains is the slight sound of the fan whoring for a while.
                              ...I don't know what to say, really...
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Whirling. The fan isn't a slut.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X