X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Cops aren't really paid well.
    And ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

If an ordinary police officer refuses to enforce a law, wouldn't that be a firing reason ? and if it was an elected officer, wouldn't that be considered a severely punishable crime ?
      With laws still on the books requiring runners with flags in front of automobiles so they don't spook the horses...?
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        With laws still on the books requiring runners with flags in front of automobiles so they don't spook the horses...?
        Well, that would be a good idea - it would solve your unemployment problem and in some areas of US I guess that it is a genuine problem.

Honestly, I suggest that US police stops investigating gang crimes, murder and robbery to fully concentrate on this issue
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• JM'ed

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Well, that would be a good idea - it would solve your unemployment problem and in some areas of US I guess that it is a genuine problem.

Honestly, I suggest that US police stops investigating gang crimes, murder and robbery to fully concentrate on this issue
            BUT THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Seriously, we have so many antiquated laws on the books that if enforcement weren't allowed discretion, we would never get anything done for all the legal logjams.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              BUT THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL!

Seriously, we have so many antiquated laws on the books that if enforcement weren't allowed discretion, we would never get anything done for all the legal logjams.
              I'm quite aware of that

Though, that is pure BS as an argument for police not acting on laws that are meant to reduce the death of more than 30.000 people every year.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                If guns = violence, why does Texas have less violence than Chicago?
                population density, and Chicago is a ground zero for the drug war

Comment

• population density, and Chicago is a ground zero for the drug war
                  Well, then. Guns! = violence. Also, there are many other densely populated places in the US that don't have as much violence as Chicago.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Texas probably has more unreported gun murders ... more space to dump bodies.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Oklahoma City is a fairly non-violent city by US standards. Lots of guns too.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• They are probably too busy dancing & singing in Oklahoma to do much shooting.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• According to that list, Oklohoma ain't so good, and Illinois is safer than Texas.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Seems pretty conclusive to me. Can we colour them in to show which are Republican compared to Democrat states...?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
                            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• The very last shooting... black trash killing black officer for 1 day of freedom. I don't see this as a war on blacks.

Can anyone say Angola. For those who don't know, that's the largest slave farm in the US. Probably where this inmate will spend the rest of his life. again, what a waste - for tax payers. At least there he'll work all day for 5 cents an hour... I think the max you can make there is 20 cents an hour. there is no war on blacks... just too many worthless young whites and blacks. we need to make prison so freakin bad most people couldn't even handle 'hearing about it'... and those who survive it, are few.

Comment

• Well done for buying into the same retarded **** that has led to America having the largest prison population per capita on earth.

Comment

Working...
                                X