The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    As far as I know, basically no one plays polo here. How many black people live in britain? (Do people who aren't royal family members actually still play it in britain?)

Let me put it this way, I live in one of the most affluent areas in the United States and I literally know and know of no one who plays polo. Not a single person. I do know people who own horses. None of them play polo.
    Do I expect you to know facts about polo? No. But why make your assertion base on your circle of friends?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Yup, no yanks play polo

The United States Polo Association® was organized and exists for the purposes of promoting the game of polo.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Polo is clearly a racist sport and should be banned.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Top 10 Polo players - hey the US. Go USA.

# Name Nationality Points Status
          1 Cambiaso, Adolfo Argentina 1166 Professional
          2 Pieres, Facundo Argentina 994 Professional
          3 Pieres Jr., Gonzalo Argentina 812 Professional
          4 Mac Donough, Pablo Argentina 784 Professional
          5 Nero, Juan Martin Argentina 783 Professional
          6 Stirling Jr., David Uruguay 776 Professional
          7 Pieres, Pablo United States 551 Professional
          8 Pieres, Nicolas Argentina 539 Professional
          9 Jornayvaz, Bob United States 534 Amateur
          10 Caset Jr., Guillermo Argentina 503 Professional

Comment

• I am writing my senator as we speak about this atrocity.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Do I expect you to know facts about polo? No. But why make your assertion base on your circle of friends?
              I would think that if it were even remotely popular in the US I would have at least heard of someone who plays it, and I haven't.

The US has 300+ million inhabitants so I don't doubt someone here plays it but that's not my point.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Looks like Argentina is the place to be for Polo.

Comment

I would think that if it were even remotely popular in the US I would have at least heard of someone who plays it, and I haven't.

The US has 300+ million inhabitants so I don't doubt someone here plays it but that's not my point.
                  i) The conversation wasn't about popularity in absolute terms. It was about "under-representation" in sport.

ii) How many NASCAR driver do you know (in your circle)?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I only watch for the crashes... and always fast forward until I see a yellow flag. the main thing you need to be a driver is a very tiny body. there's not much room in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      the main thing you need to be a driver is a very tiny body. there's not much room in there.
                      Not really, Dale is 6ft and Jimmie Johnson is 5'11''. Oh and Tony Stewart isn't exactly a small lad..

Click image for larger version

Name:	50900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	9101706

Comment

• Tony Stewart couldn't see that driver he killed because he was all stuffed into his car and couldn't see out the window. Someone tiny, like all the other drivers that night... went around just fine.

Comment

• Ouch..

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1130.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	9101707
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• That's a very poor argument - the meaning of symbols evolve over time, unless you're saying that it's okay to get a swastika tattoo because it originally wasn't a symbol of Nazism.

I believe that the Confederate flag is often (perhaps predominantly) used as a symbol of racism, but not because "oh hey, go figure that a racist white southerner who lived 150 years ago designed the flag"
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Good point. But that's still not racism.
                                No, but it goes a long way to explain how a cosseted little rich twerp like you is hideously out of touch with reality... [emoji1]
                                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X