The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
    If there was no racism, then this topic would not exist.
    also, if there were no guns, this topic wouldn't exist
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      You are really being dumb now claiming I hate white people. In fact, I'd call you a certain type of trash but we aren't allowed to say which type.
      You think you're superior to lots of different types of people, don't you? Why is that? I mean you got pwned by a 21 year old and tried to put her down as stupid.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        Except you would still need gun control, because despite the many racially motivated killings, the majority of murders are of family or friends. Because when uncle Jack really pisses you off that night when you're drunk, or you just found out your wife has been banging the postman, or whichever other random event causes you to temporarily lose your ****, its an awful lot easier for that to turn deadly when you have a gun available.
        This is covered under the "respect for human life" part of the post. You are correct though that the "gun" problem transcends racism. Falling respect for people as individuals though, transcends the "gun problem". I dare say you could easily pick up the nearest lamp and crack Uncle Ben's skull as well. Sure...a gun is easier, but once again is not the fundamental problem.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

No...The problem is racism. Not racially motivated shootings. If there was no racism, then this topic would not exist.
          The First Lady gently suggests that just maybe giving children healthy food might be a pretty good idea, and half the country flies into a rage about government interfering with their freedom to raise their kids.

Yet you're planning to educate future generations not to be racist?

Comment

This is covered under the "respect for human life" part of the post. You are correct though that the "gun" problem transcends racism. Falling respect for people as individuals though, transcends the "gun problem". I dare say you could easily pick up the nearest lamp and crack Uncle Ben's skull as well. Sure...a gun is easier, but once again is not the fundamental problem.
            The things you say are very stupid.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              You aren't going to be able to divide and conquer your way through a complex issue, you simpleton.
              Is that the way it seems to you? And I am the simpleton?

Love ya man, but you are missing the complexity of the problem. It goes beyond racism and guns.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It isn't a 'falling respect', crime is lower than ever. People have always treated each other like crap, and dreaming about some utopia where they won't is just wishful thinking. You take away the guns, and a lot less people die, it really is that simple. Now you just have to decide whether that's worth the 'sacrifice' or not.

Comment

also, it seems to me that for a term to be considered derogatory to a race, it needs to actually... you know, be insulting... on it's own... or targeting the person's race in some way

Terms like "white trash" don't attack anyone's whiteness. It is to specific between white people who are trash and those who are not. Otherwise, the "white" wouldn't be necessary.

I've attacked conservatives for being conservative. Gun owners for owning guns. Trash for being trash.

I mean, Aeson, you are the boss and I'd respect your rules.

But don't give in to the "WAHHH REVERSE RACISM" whiner bull****
                  Its derogatory to every other race where you don't feel the need to designate "trash".
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The things you say are very stupid.
                    Only to those who can't or are unwilling to understand. I appreciate your admission that you are one of those two.

The Savaworld agenda is way to simplistic and only treats symptomatic problems. When the smoke clears, try and think it through. I actually believe that you could if you wanted to.

Comment

• Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      "He wouldn't have killed as many people." you sure?

no clip to run dry.
                      All of those other things have useful purposes besides killing where as guns are designed specifically for killing so they are in a seporate catagory. Also, yes, we can conclusively say that your average mass baseball bat attack racks up a lower body count than your average mass shooting. FACT.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It isn't a 'falling respect', crime is lower than ever. People have always treated each other like crap, and dreaming about some utopia where they won't is just wishful thinking. You take away the guns, and a lot less people die, it really is that simple. Now you just have to decide whether that's worth the 'sacrifice' or not.
                        Of course that is hard to argue. I am not arguing one way or the other on gun control here. I am just saying that the problem is a deeper more fundamental issue. I do believe that respect for human life has risen overall. That, along with many, many, many more police do help lower the crime rate. However, the fundamental problem still exists. There is lowering respect for life in lower socio economic strata. This is where most of the crime comes from and the crime of murder is becoming easier and easier for people without hope to contemplate. But you are correct...no guns would mean no gun crime. I stand by my point that guns are not the real problem. Writing off respect for human life as just a utopian ideal is not acceptable to me either. I believe that we can certainly make progress there even if fully achieving it is unrealistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                          Its derogatory to every other race where you don't feel the need to designate "trash".
                          uhm

no

because for "black trash"... other, actual derogatory terms exist

moron
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            You think you're superior to lots of different types of people, don't you? Why is that? I mean you got pwned by a 21 year old and tried to put her down as stupid.
                            I got pwnd? That is a new one to me. Anyway, yes, I do consider myself superior to a dead beat dad who doesn't provide for his kids. Any other questions?
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you are one of those two
                              You aren't doing yourself any favors.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The First Lady gently suggests that just maybe giving children healthy food might be a pretty good idea, and half the country flies into a rage about government interfering with their freedom to raise their kids.

Yet you're planning to educate future generations not to be racist?
                                Well....your point is well taken, but we should strive for both. Healthy food is a good place to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X