The US War on Blacks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Exactly. That's the problem in Chicago. It's not poverty - it's not population density. It's not guns. It's the culture of one specific subset of the population that prefers to engage in violence. The biggest victims aren't white folks, or even black folks from white folks - but other black folks! A black man has far more to fear from another black person than they do from any white person. Far more likely to be assaulted, killed, etc.
    It's racist because you are saying that a "black person" is what a black man has to fear most. By doing so you are grouping all black people together as if they are the "specific subset of the population that prefers to engage in violence" that you were referring to previously.

As you have been previously banned for 4 months with a similar offence, we'll make it 6 this time.

Comment

• Is that like when I said corruption in football was possible in Africa but not in Italy? Sometimes I make no sense at all, like my friend Ben.
      “I am the president now, the president of everybody.”
      My message to the world:http://the18.com/sites/default/files...ynch-DOJ_0.png
      http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-cont...14/09/sepp.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        As for mental illness. I'm curious *why* you think so, not simply asserting, "you must be mentally ill". People can be correct and mentally ill, and incorrect and not mentally ill. It has no bearing on the correctness or incorrectness of my statements unless you're working off the presupposition that, "only the mentally ill believe X".
        Well, you made what is quite obviously a racist statement by every definition going and yet categorically refused to accept it as such. If you're clearly unable to see that your behaviour is racist and/or learn from your past misdemeanours, well, you must be mentally ill...

Sadly, you're no longer able to participate in this conversation for the reasons outlined above...
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I suppose.

The thread title is rather unhelpful... especially considering the suspect is still at large... accurate reporting on this subject could very well lead to his capture/death.

Seems like a purposeful inaccurate title (for trolling or other purposes) is just as bad as if you pulled the trigger yourself
          Seems like the thread title was very helpful indeed - at least for the next six months...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Aeson has finally let The mask slip. You guys are purposefully reading stuff into Ben's posts.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Nikolai, are you claiming, "A black man has far more to fear from another black person than they do from any white person"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                Aeson has finally let The mask slip. You guys are purposefully reading stuff into Ben's posts.
                Perhaps you just see too much good in people, and don't recognize the bad? Seriously, if you're a real friend of Bens then help him become a better person, because right now he's really, really messed up.

Comment

• He's double-minded.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Good Job Aeson...

He was making serious racist comments, and all his back pedaling wasn't going to change what he said, and obviously believes.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Maybe consider the fact that virtually all gun crime involves urban black and latino gangs, and find a way of eradicating those? Solving multigenerational urban poverty would alleviate an almost limitless host of social problems.
                      Haha.

You are incredibly retarded
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• And **** off with your conservative idiocy.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Kucibros are ideologically closer to Roof than they are to mainstream politics
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Nikolai, are you claiming, "A black man has far more to fear from another black person than they do from any white person"?
                            I dont know the data by heart, but Ive also heard that blacks are more likely to be killed by other blacks in America
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• And why do you think that might be the case?

Comment

• And knowing how the situation is in the land of thevfree, I wouldnt be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X