Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone should **** a chick who is 18 years young then them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl cuts off at its engineering limits. That happens a lot faster than computers run out of space for big numbers. Your ears also cut off at their neurological limit. This also happens a lot faster than computers run out of space for big numbers. Double blind tests do not demonstrate a difference between high bitrate MP3 and FLAC.

Comment

• What if I want to annoy dogs and cats with high pitched squeaks that are outside the range of human hearing?

Comment

• The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            All three are digital if you look hard enough.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

A CD player would convert the digital data into an analog sound wave so this picture doesn't make sense.

Comment

• It sounds better!!!!

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Analog is certainly a more accurate reproduction.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• but the point stands that different humans can hear a difference in the same sound.
                    There's a reason for double blind testing. It lets you distinguish between people pretending they can hear something and something that they actually hear. Something I know a little bit about...
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Analog is certainly a more accurate reproduction.
                      You are certainly wrong.

If the blocks you see in the digital wave (onodera is right, they're actually both digital, since your monitor is) are narrow enough to be smaller than the variation from noise caused by analogue recording, and they are, then digital is a more accurate reproduction.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Oerdin's ideas of digital audio technology have been frozen in the early 80s.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Quantum Mechanics proves the universe is digital��
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• So Oerdin is more foolish than the 21 year old?
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              So Oerdin is more foolish than the 21 year old?
                              Own goal. Oerdin is always wrong.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I prefer the older ladies myself. if they are too young... <25... be ready for a trip to ER... a shot in the butt and 14 days of steroids.

Comment

Working...
                                X