No announcement yet.

Am I the only one excited for FO4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have spent a long time scrubbing myself clean after BK's compliment, but it didn't help.

In other news, ****ing dialogue rings?! No skills?!
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

whaaaat?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
        whaaaat?
        Have you watched the demo? You now have a Bioware-ish ring of replies condensed into short phrases instead of a list. And skills are gone. Something more like the system of Skyrim will be in place, since crafting gave you XP and some recipes required perk ranks, not skill levels.

Comment

Skills aren't necessarily gone. We just didn't see anything about them. It's certainly possible.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
            Have you watched the demo? You now have a Bioware-ish ring of replies condensed into short phrases instead of a list. And skills are gone. Something more like the system of Skyrim will be in place, since crafting gave you XP and some recipes required perk ranks, not skill levels.
            No, I was away from home for the weekend, and I'm still at work. I seriously doubt they'll do away with skills.

Hopefully.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Ring vs. list isn't that worrying, it was seldom that you had more than 6 options to talk about anyways...
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

edit: consolidated below
                Last edited by korn469; June 15, 2015, 20:01.

Comment

EDIT: consolidated into the post below.
                  Last edited by korn469; June 15, 2015, 20:00.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                    SPECIAL is still in the game.

Watch this, I think it is the Bethesda E3 presentation. It's like 30 minutes long, but it's worth it.

►► Remember to select 720p HD ◄◄ Bethesda's Fallout 4 showcase from E3 2015.Bethesda Softworks, a ZeniMax Media company, today confirmed the upcoming global ...

Here's more gameplay footage from the Xbox One presentation.

Also,

Fallout 4 on Xbox one will support mods.

EDIT: posted all of the videos in this one post.
                    Last edited by korn469; June 15, 2015, 20:10.

Comment

Hmm, it does look like skills are gone... The STAT screen in the pipboy lists Status, SPECIAL and Perks...
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yes, and when they showed us the SPECIAL points assignment screen, it didn't show which skills were influenced by which stat.

Comment

Fallout Shelter looked interesting, except that I have android.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

The video also give the release date.

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The mobile game they've made called Fallout Shelter is incredibly addictive.. and free!

Comment

PipBoy Edition is sold out everywhere, goddamnit.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X