Post replied to pussies here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post replied to pussies here.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

This thread is for pussies? Then why don't I see any here?
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        This thread is for pussies? Then why don't I see any here?
        If you have trouble replying to gribbler, or any other liberal in another thread reply here until they get balls.

Comment

Comment

Your threads are going to suck even worse now.

Comment

This is now where I will post my replies to things said in threads tagged civil ... if I bother to look inside.

Comment

Another ***** for you to reply to:

Comment

Comment

So you're putting yourself on self-ignore?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I need to brush up on my nazi ideology, but didn't Hitler call those he didn't tolerate uncivilized?

Comment

"Boo hoo I'm not going to get to do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want" said one of the worst posters on the forums
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

"and i am going to cry about it endlessly, like a real man."
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Nobody has posted in one of the nazi threads in over an hour. Why would I be crying?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Ahh, what a cute little putty tat.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X