Polytubby marriage sweepstakes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted BK!
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Jaguar very rarely posts, if at all. How is he a valid choice?
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
        I voted BK!
        Mail order bride?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          I know he does work at a conservative "think" tank

a bunch of crack pots who will tell you how much they love capitalism and how agent orange is really safe
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Mail order bride?
            I'd bet kidnapped Mexican sex slave. Optional gender.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, this will be interesting.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Only if you're a female Mexican.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So are we doing a wager here or what?
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

About whether which fictitious person marries another fictitious person first? (for all practical purposes)

Or are we betting whether you're a Mexican female?
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"Who will be the next polytubby to get married?"

Comment

I'm sure if Ben thought he could gain benefit from it, he'd lie about it.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're very right, I should have added Sava. Somehow I have forgotten about him.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                              Mail order bride?
                              Male order bride, more like...
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Well we're rather short on ewes, so.

Comment

Working...
                                X