Should Texas go **** itself??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Texas go **** itself??

Given the irrational hatred that so many conservative and libertarian Texans have for anything having to do with government, should lazy Texans just pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and recover on their own from the flooding disasters, without federal government assistance/aid??

These are the same people who thought President Obama was going to "invade" Texas.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Given the fact that Texans are still forced to pay their share of the Federal Budget, I would say no.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Should Mr. Fun **** off? Absolutely.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So on the far right we've got BK who hates large groups of people for the actions of a small subset of those groups, and on the far left we've got MrFun who hates large groups of people for the actions of a small subset of those groups, once again showing that ultra-conservative idiocy is often indistinguishable from ultra-liberal idiocy.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            So on the far right we've got BK who hates large groups of people for the actions of a small subset of those groups, and on the far left we've got MrFun who hates large groups of people for the actions of a small subset of those groups, once again showing that ultra-conservative idiocy is often indistinguishable from ultra-liberal idiocy.
            You don't think it's hypocritical for right-wingers who hate the federal government, to turn around and welcome any help or aid from the federal government??

I mean, how am I being a far-left idiot by simply pointing out a group of people's hypocrisy?

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Given the fact that Texans are still forced to pay their share of the Federal Budget, I would say no.
              But Texans are self-reliant, self-responsible, and TOUGH! Let them take care of themselves in times of disaster, and if they'd be screwed because they have paid their share into the federal budget - oh well.

Comment

You're an idiot for wanting to punish all of Texas for the actions of a handful of doofuses.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  You're an idiot for wanting to punish all of Texas for the actions of a handful of doofuses.
                  You'd have to be kinda slow, if you think I was being literally serious with this thread of mine.

Comment

So you are telling us not to take you seriously?
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So you are telling us not to take you seriously?
                      He is Mr. Fun after all.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        He is Mr. Fun after all.
                        Unlike you, who are a horrible human being for serious.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Unlike you, who are a horrible human being for serious.
                          Wooosh.

Comment

No, individual Texans who happen to be bigoted *******s should go **** themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                              You don't think it's hypocritical for right-wingers who hate the federal government, to turn around and welcome any help or aid from the federal government??

I mean, how am I being a far-left idiot by simply pointing out a group of people's hypocrisy?
                              No, it's only hypocritical if they try to avoid paying their taxes.

Comment

Working...
                              X