The Cure for Obesity *TRIGGER WARNING*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cure for Obesity *TRIGGER WARNING*

I recently got love handles, which are disgusting. So...

Every meal, when you have what your fat self would have eaten, throw the portion of your meal in the trash that would make you fat. You won't have that satisfied feeling after you get done eating, but that's ok. Punch yourself in the stomach and it will go away.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Thanks for teh trigger warning, that was seriously bigoted and hateful /sarcasm

Comment

This is an object lesson in how having no established community goodwill makes your satire reprehensibly unfunny.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        This is an object lesson in how having no established community goodwill makes your satire reprehensibly unfunny.
        Can you explain that in a different way, so that I might understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Can you explain that in a different way, so that I might understand?
          Straighten up and fly right!
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Ýou're an *******. Even when you try to be funny, you come out as dumb.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Best part of the thread is MRT's confession. Nice to see some people learning lessons.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  Straighten up and fly right!
                  That's what this thread is about. Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    Ýou're an *******. Even when you try to be funny, you come out as dumb.
                    If you weren't so full of hatred you might have a good laugh.

Comment

Comment

If you weren't so full of hatred you might have a good laugh.
                        I have a lot of good laughs all throughout every day. You can ask any of my co-workers, or my wife, or any of my friends if you don't want to take my word for it.

You, however, are a pretty vindictive person with some very skewed views on life. I don't hate you; if I did, I wouldn't answer your posts or address you. I find being angry too much of a hassle and not worthy of my time.
                        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          That movie is great
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            I have a lot of good laughs all throughout every day. You can ask any of my co-workers, or my wife, or any of my friends if you don't want to take my word for it.

You, however, are a pretty vindictive person with some very skewed views on life. I don't hate you; if I did, I wouldn't answer your posts or address you. I find being angry too much of a hassle and not worthy of my time.
                            It's pretty obvious.

Comment

You won't have that satisfied feeling after you get done eating, but that's ok.
                              You'll have a satisfied feeling that you aren't fat and lazy.
                              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                              X