Broforce, best game ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broforce, best game ever

There is an updated version of this video, watch that instead https://youtu.be/0KGSM-HYghoRambro 0:23Brommando 1:14B.A. Broacus (Mr. T) 1:53Brodell Walker 2:...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

I played an early version. Was fun
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Never heard of it. Saw the youtube. Saw Chuck Norris. LMAO. Saw Walker, Texas Ranger, LMFAO. Sold.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I've been following this since the announcement. Great game.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Is there controller support? I am supposed to be off my feet for 5 days. I wouldn't mind zoning out and playing this game if I can do so on the couch with a controller in hand.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it a while ago. Maybe from Sava? Or maybe I mentioned it to him, I can't remember.
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I think I recall making a thread, maybe

???
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's possible, yes.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                X