Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    She's also a horrible person, and her show is horrible. So you watch it?
    Absolutely. Everyday
    Never miss it

Watching now

I've even taped them all and I watch then over and over
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
      Absolutely. Everyday
      Never miss it

Watching now

I've even taped them all and I watch then over and over
      That explains why you love this thread.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It is my favorite thread ever
        I love it more than life itself
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It is my favorite thread ever
          I love it more than life itself
          I have the appropriate amount of sympathy for you.

Comment

• everybody always has the appropiate amount of sympathy for everybody else (from their own point of view)
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              everybody always has the appropiate amount of sympathy for everybody else (from their own point of view)
              Did you get that from Oprah?

Comment

• Who?
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Apologies for ****ting up your thread Reg, I just couldn't let that one go as it was a blatant lie.
                  You hate me enough to **** on someone elses thread just to **** on me.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Still follow the example of Christ, huh?

Better hope Satan has a management spot for you.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      You hate me enough to **** on someone elses thread just to **** on me.
                      I'm old fashioned. When someone tells a blatant lie about me, I feel a compulsion to call them a sad pathetic little ********er. I don't hate you, I pity you. You define yourself by your religion, and yet manage to utterly fail to follow even the most basic principles of it. One day you'll either meet someone who will (figuratively or literally) slap some sense into you, or you'll die alone without ever experiencing true happiness. I hope for your sake it's the former.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                        ********er.
                        Shitfucker?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Shitfucker?
                          That works.

Comment

• I'm old fashioned. When someone tells a blatant lie about me, I feel a compulsion to call them a sad pathetic little ********er. I don't hate you, I pity you. You define yourself by your religion, and yet manage to utterly fail to follow even the most basic principles of it. One day you'll either meet someone who will (figuratively or literally) slap some sense into you, or you'll die alone without ever experiencing true happiness. I hope for your sake it's the former.
                            I was spot on about you. It was never about you but about attacking me and making sure that while everyone knows that I'm an awful awful person rather than admitting that you were in agreement with me. That has to have a bitter taste.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I don't even pity Ben. He deserves all the **** he receives. If anything his life should be worse.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                I don't even pity Ben. He deserves all the **** he receives. If anything his life should be worse.
                                Hard to disagree with this
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X