Long distance relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I don't need support. That sympathy thread was a joke/troll.
    Oh, I felt sorry for you because of it.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• That other guy is Nikolai
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh right. I knew he had a name.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          Oh, I felt sorry for you because of it.
          That's ok. My balls really do get cold sometimes.

Comment

• Your ex stores them in a freezer.

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Every poster who interacts with you (except AAHZ) thinks so.
              He's not just stupid. He's also suggestible. Who else on this board can claim to have been a communist, born again christian, AND an MRA?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                He's not just stupid. He's also suggestible. Who else on this board can claim to have been a communist, born again christian, AND an MRA?
                Christian and MRA aren't mutually exclusive. What do you mean by suggestible? I was a communist and then I became a Christian. What's wrong with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                  I think his wife might have been a Communist (this is just speculation on my part) and a few years after she dumped him he reverted to believing what white men in Oklahoma normally believe.

Comment

• I'm more confused with why a MRA watches Oprah.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Yeah who would watch Oprah. She's black.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        Yeah who would watch Oprah. She's black.
                        She's also a horrible person, and her show is horrible. So you watch it?

Comment

• (discovered it after listening to Mad Monk's one. )

Comment

• Oprah's show is actually awful garbage, but mostly because of her embrace of alternative medicine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              So you're taking Kentonio's advice that relationships are woman's work? Somehow I'm not surprised!
                              Given that I haven't previously posted in this thread, or expressed any opinions herein, kindly refrain from lying about things I've never said.

Apologies for ****ting up your thread Reg, I just couldn't let that one go as it was a blatant lie.

On topic, I've done the LDR thing a couple of times and its very, very hard. It's never worked out for me, but I hope it does for you.

Comment

• Dr Phil is also horrible. If he were catholic he would be Ben.

Comment

Working...
                                X