Oh Texas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    So did I, but I'm not the one who misspelled it...
    Stop trying to oppress my spelling you ****!!

Comment

I am such a Grammar Nazi.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Don't tred on me.

Comment

THAT WAS DELIBERATE.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            So are we invading Texas or not? I don't want to be involved in another quagmire in a 3rd world country
            I wouldn't be so haughty, sir.

The only reason your state, Georgia, is not just another Mississippi or Alabama is because of that one city you have - Atlanta.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
                Giving you a but only because that's one of my favorite expressions
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Except for things like political correctness, hate crimes/hate speech, trying to get the Redskins to change their name, playing **** **** games with people who are against gay marriage...no, free speech is still under attack.
                  Fining locally owned florists 150k is not considered an attack on speech freedoms?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                    If you wanted to prove this group of morons right, I see no better way to do that than to try to kill them. They had a point, and they made their point that Islam is a threat even to America and Texas.

Also, have we already forgotten Fort Hood, and the terrorist attack there? Twice?
                    1) This group professionally bates Muslims in a way that would be illegal in civilized countries.
                    2) Let's display the works of Chris Ofili (such as The Holy Virgin Mary) and Andres Serrano (Piss Christ) in the same town and tell the snipers they are allowed to shoot angry gun totin' white people.
                    Last edited by Uncle Sparky; May 5, 2015, 18:35.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                      I just keep thinking, this must be some kind of spoof right...
                      The right wing in the US really is this insane.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        People go around saying "Je Suis Charlie" but no one wants to speak up for this group that got attacked by extremists?
                        Probably because this group was more equivalent to the KKK than a bunch of magazine trolls. Can you not tell the difference?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

This is why you're British.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

free speech for the left, well-deserved bullets for the right

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                              There is a difference between a publication making a point about press freedom and the dangers of it being curtailed by fear, and a group of morons in a country that has about the strongest protections on free speech in the world going 'haw haw, let's draw pictures to piss off dem muslims!'.

It's a small difference I know, but it's a difference none the same.
                              I don't really see how any such difference, the existence of which I frankly question, is meaningful or important. I'd be just as outraged if someone tried to shoot the WBC, though they've been rather quiet since fred phelps bit the dust, thank goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                                How many of those attacked in this group died?
                                Does there have to be a body count for it to be concerning?

Comment

Working...
                                X