No announcement yet.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-32407514

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six months and that's the best excuse you can come up with for your racism? For shame...
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Six months
      Last I checked I was banned for four months. Math is apparently not a required subject in Wales.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Really it's just exposing the fact that I couldn't honestly give a flying **** how long you were banned for - I guessed six months, must've been wishful thinking but it felt that long... [emoji38]
        "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Last I checked I was banned for four months. Math is apparently not a required subject in Wales.
          Assuming then, that was your only thing you could object to in his comment. Not surprising at all.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ha ha, yes the fact that Ben being racist is so ingrained, the fact that he ignored that part didn't even register! [emoji38]

Comment

Moby, I suppose that crying 'racism' makes it so. Perhaps like the boy who cries wolf when it actually comes, you won't see it.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Hey Ben, how long are you going to keeP that avatar with the Santa hat lol?
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

"If black people robbed you, I'd not consider it prejudice for you to be angry at black people in general" - Ben Kenobi

That's a pretty big wolf there.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hey Ben, how long are you going to keeP that avatar with the Santa hat lol?
                    Not sure. I'll figure something out.

Comment

Working...
                    X