Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make anti-LGBT businesses publicly post their policy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The "bake a cake for a gay wedding" camps will be fabulous! Pray you get assigned there rather than the feminist run "rocky mountain oyster farm" ...
    Duh. Being a slave is better than being a castrated slave.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Oh I don't know, I think I might be better off without 'em.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• There are a growing number of people who believe that if a man is masculine he is a rapist and we're talking about people being embarrassed.

Comment

• are you embarrassed about being a rapist?
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            are you embarrassed about being a rapist?
            Are you embarrassed about being feminine?

Comment

• do you always deflect questions about you being a rapist with questions?
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                There are a growing number of people who believe that if a man is masculine he is a rapist and we're talking about people being embarrassed.
                You are just ADORABLE. I just wanna pinch your cheeks and make baby talk for hours at end.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

do you always deflect questions about you being a rapist with questions?
                  Are all feminists as passive-aggressive as you?

Comment

• are all rapists as afraid of questions as you?

Comment

are all rapists as afraid of questions as you?
                      I'm not afraid of questions. You can ask me anything. Not like feminists who try to shame people for criticizing their ideology.

Comment

• great. so, are you embarrassed about being a rapist?

Comment

great. so, are you embarrassed about being a rapist?
                          Are you embarrassed for assuming that I'm a rapist because I'm not as feminine as you?

Comment

• i'm embarrassed for you being such a liar.

Comment

i'm embarrassed for you being such a liar.
                              Did you have strong male role models?

Comment

• i was raised by wolves.

Comment

Working...
                                X