Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make anti-LGBT businesses publicly post their policy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    i was raised by wolves.
    So you're a rapist?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• no. you seem have confused me with you.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• you must be very embarrassed about being a rapist, which i suppose is as it should be.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

no. you seem have confused me with you.
          So you where raised by wolves (rapists) who taught you not to rape?

Comment

you must be very embarrassed about being a rapist, which i suppose is as it should be.
            I was raised by human beings, strong masculine men.

Comment

• macho, macho men?

i suppose that explains the moustache...

Comment

macho, macho men?

i suppose that explains the moustache...
                And why I'm not afraid of men.

Comment

• you're afraid of women?

Comment

• I've never asked for a woman's consent, but I guess you're 'dad' hasn't either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      I've never asked for a woman's consent
                      i suppose consent is implied when you hand the money over, right?

Comment

you're afraid of women?
                        I just like feminine women, the kind that do things for me.

Comment

• ladies, he's single!

Comment

i suppose consent is implied when you hand the money over, right?
                            Um, no.

Comment

Um, no.
                              sounds like there's a story behind this, do tell...

Comment

I've never asked for a woman's consent, but I guess you're 'dad' hasn't either.
                                Rohphynol is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Working...
                                X