Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post
    I was just mildly irritated
    I know. My point is that in all (3) of my relationships, I learned to just not give a whopping **** about the little ****. I have a limited amount of mental energy; I'm not going to waste it on being irritated by minor crap.

But I'm sorry that happened to you
    It was 13 years ago.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i was bored, and then this happened:

i'm probably going to computer and internet from here all week.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I enjoy how my anus feels when I go PooP.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Isn't it a nice feeling? Especially after a nice big poop? I guess it's kind of like the anal sex feeling of withdrawal, but I've not been curious enough actually find out yet...
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Omfg. So we are watching this boring ass show she wanted to watch. She stopped watching and is playing YouTube videos on her phone with the volume up.

Very irritating.
            Were the YouTubes any good? Otherwise that would annoy the **** out of me...

Thankfully I'm still trying to figure out any form of imperfection whatsoever about my (relatively) new girlfriend. So far I've got:

Doesn't screw lids back on things: her bad habit then triggers my bad habit of picking things up by their lids - so I can't even give her both barrels when I do it - upshot is that my bad habit is being phased out!

Quite often doesn't fully turn the taps off, and we're on a water meter - though I suspect that I need to change the washers - so basically that's on me for being lazy

I think she's a bit weak wristed, so often gets me to open things for her, so even those failings end up making me feel more manly

Still puts stuff in funny places in the dishwasher forcing me to rearrange it

sometimes leaves shoes etc randomly in the middle of the hall so I trip over them, but we laughed about that from the beginning, so that's endearing

Often tidies up little bits of my clutter without telling me so I can't find stuff

****, I'm really struggling here - these are literally the only things that I can even find marginally annoying - WTF is she even doing with my sorry ass...

The last gf was easy, starting with not enough sex...
            "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              I know. My point is that in all (3) of my relationships, I learned to just not give a whopping **** about the little ****. I have a limited amount of mental energy; I'm not going to waste it on being irritated by minor crap.

It was 13 years ago.
              Little things tend to annoy me. It's strange. I'm very good at dealing with major issues.

Though, I wouldn't say I'm bad at the minor ones. Venting on the OT section of a gaming forum is about all I need to get over it.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My gf is annoying because she prefers Walking Dead over Game of Thrones, and forces me to watch Vikings!

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                  Were the YouTubes any good? Otherwise that would annoy the **** out of me...

Thankfully I'm still trying to figure out any form of imperfection whatsoever about my (relatively) new girlfriend. So far I've got:

Doesn't screw lids back on things: her bad habit then triggers my bad habit of picking things up by their lids - so I can't even give her both barrels when I do it - upshot is that my bad habit is being phased out!

Quite often doesn't fully turn the taps off, and we're on a water meter - though I suspect that I need to change the washers - so basically that's on me for being lazy

I think she's a bit weak wristed, so often gets me to open things for her, so even those failings end up making me feel more manly

Still puts stuff in funny places in the dishwasher forcing me to rearrange it

sometimes leaves shoes etc randomly in the middle of the hall so I trip over them, but we laughed about that from the beginning, so that's endearing

Often tidies up little bits of my clutter without telling me so I can't find stuff

****, I'm really struggling here - these are literally the only things that I can even find marginally annoying - WTF is she even doing with my sorry ass...

The last gf was easy, starting with not enough sex...
                  The videos sucked.

I'm in the same boat. My girl is so awesome, these minor irritations are all I have to complain about.

Beyond what I have mentioned, probably the next worse offense is that she doesn't close the lid on the toilet after using it. Women, in my experience, are notoriously horrible with bathroom etiquette like that, despite the stereotype involving men being the ones who turn the bathroom into a biohazard area.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

See I've never even cared about the lid being up or down, but I am completely house trained where the seat is concerned. I think there needs to be a thread about this.

Is it even right for women to demand the seat to be down, or is that a sexist anachronism?

Comment

Seriously, what is it with women and dishwaser arranging anyway?
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Having a dishwasher is an unimaginable luxury.

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

See I've never even cared about the lid being up or down, but I am completely house trained where the seat is concerned. I think there needs to be a thread about this.
                          I try and leave it down, but most of the time I just leave it like it is. My wife never ever even mentioned the subject, though.

Is it even right for women to demand the seat to be down, or is that a sexist anachronism?
                          Technically, the latter.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                            Seriously, what is it with women and dishwaser arranging anyway?
                            I know, right?

[sexist]It must be something to do with their spatial awareness issues[/sexist]

To be fair though, I've had several years with the current model to get everything just so, and she's still coming up to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Having a dishwasher is an unimaginable luxury.

JM
                              We got it as a wedding present from my in-laws, but they're not that expensive here, and you can always catch a payment plan to pay it over 12 months with no interest.

They save both water and time, so it's a good thing on both counts. They also wash much much better than I do by hand.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                                I try and leave it down, but most of the time I just leave it like it is. My wife never ever even mentioned the subject, though.

Technically, the latter.
                                You sir, have a rare and wonderful creature, you should cherish her well

I know so many women who are feminists on everything else, but have a real issue with the toilet seat being up

Surely the equal stance would be to leave it as required?

Kid in 3, 2, 1...

Comment

Working...
                                X