• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to pee

Damn green tea always gets me
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I peed. It was spectacular. Sometimes I practice my stream control. It helps with being able to ejaculate on command.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I hope that aliens are able to find some sort of archive of my posts in the future. It is likely I will be worshipped as a God, if I'm not already
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Pathological narcissism is a fun thing.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm standing around waiting for her bath to finish. I would lay down, but I might fall asleep. Plus, I will have to pee again shortly. Also, don't want to sleep before sex. That happens a lot, actually. I work myself hard during the day and end up crashing pretty early. I get a solid 8-9 hours of sleep. I'm up early, probably earlier than most sad sacks who have to go to work. That makes me so happy. I don't have to be up early. I enjoy it. Morning people are irritating. I love annoying people
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I hope that aliens are able to find some sort of archive of my posts in the future. It is likely I will be worshipped as a God, if I'm not already
              Your worshiPPers will wonder why you wasted your Precious time on the dead weBsite of a ****ty game.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                Your worshiPPers will wonder why you wasted your Precious time on the dead weBsite of a ****ty game.
                QFT
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Glad it's all going well for you
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                    Unfounded generilization
                    Founded anecdote.
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Omfg. So we are watching this boring ass show she wanted to watch. She stopped watching and is playing YouTube videos on her phone with the volume up.

Very irritating.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow. That kind of thing isn't even on my radar when it comes to annoying things girlfriends do.

High school girlfriend: Intentionally seduce the evil bestfriend in order to make things even more ****ed up rather than communicate with me openly (granted, I probably deserved that).

Birthday girlfriend: Feel nothing but disdain for my friends and family.

Last girlfriend: Uh... hmm... be kind of stubborn about a few political issues? (Last girlfriend was pretty awesome, in all honesty.)
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What you describe seems more like psycho crazy stuff. The first mainly.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Off the top of my head, it's only the third worst thing she did. But you have to remember, you're only getting my side. For example, when we first got together, I was very upfront about the fact that although I was quite happy to be with her, I was at the time in love with another classmate of mine (not EBF; this was before EBF) who didn't share my feelings. High school girlfriend was smart enough to know that what I was "in love" with was a nice set of tits and was gracious enough not to tell me to get lost. So her own brand of craziness can be forgiven in light of her willingness to forgive mine.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I was just mildly irritated
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

But I'm sorry that happened to you
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X