Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What conspiracy theories and pseudoscience did you used to believe in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So going 180 degrees away from lunacy isn't the answer. One should maintain some nonzero level of lunacy. That would explain you
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      Also, I love that you're constantly on this bent about insulting veterans, as if misidentifying the source of their cancer is somehow being kinder to them.
      You're talking about people who were subjected to terrible risk by the people who were responsible for their care while risking their lives for their country. People who came home from a vicious war to find their country was largely ashamed of them rather than proud. People who in the years that followed fell victim to cancers and found their children being born with birth defects. People who then had to fight their own government who insisted that nothing wrong had been done to them.

Yes, when you deny these people were made victims by the greed of the chemical companies and the gross negligence of their own government, you insult them in ways I hope you never have to fully understand yourself.

Comment

Interesting to read what the American Cancer Society says, under studies of people.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

"Most studies of Vietnam veterans have not found an increase in _____ cancer" (fill in blank with whatever you want)

kentonio, this is the point where you should apologize to Hauldren Collider.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            If it's such a slam dunk how come you can't point to any studies which conclusively link it to cancer?
            Because I don't care. Do your own fucking research you dumbshit. And stop believing whatever garbage some random dipshit "advisor" tells you.

Christ Almighty.

use it

get back to us

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
              Interesting to read what the American Cancer Society says, under studies of people.

http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancerc...nge-and-cancer
              Yeah. Reading isn't the Kucibros' strong suit. Don't bet on actual evidence being effective with them.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Yeah. Reading isn't the Kucibros' strong suit. Don't bet on actual evidence being effective with them.
                evidently you didn't read it

Most studies in Vietnam veterans have not found an increase in soft tissue sarcomas.

Most studies of Vietnam veterans have not shown an increase in non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).

Most studies of Vietnam veterans have not shown an increase in non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).

Most studies of Vietnam veterans have not shown an increase in respiratory cancers, such as those of the lung, trachea (windpipe), and larynx (voice box).

Most studies of Vietnam veterans have not found an excess risk of prostate cancer.

Most studies of Vietnam veterans have had too few cases of multiple myeloma (a type of immune system cancer that affects the bones) to be helpful in determining if there is a risk.

Cancers of the GI system – esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, colon, and rectum – have been extensively studied in Vietnam veterans, groups with herbicide exposure in the workplace, and people exposed to dioxins. Most of these studies have not found a link between these exposures and any GI cancer.

Most studies have not found a link between Vietnam service, workplace herbicide exposure, or dioxin exposure, and brain tumors.

Few studies have looked at a possible link between Agent Orange exposure and other cancers, including cancers of the nose and nasopharynx (upper part of the throat), cervix, endometrium (uterus), ovaries, liver and bile ducts, bone, kidneys, bladder, testicles, or skin, or leukemias other than chronic lymphocytic leukemia (in veterans themselves, as opposed to their children).

A few studies have pointed to a possible link between a father’s exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides and leukemia in his children. But several other studies have not found links with leukemia or other childhood cancers.

Comment

I posted the relevant material. Ignore it all you want. You're only embarrassing yourself.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I posted the relevant material. Ignore it all you want. You're only embarrassing yourself.
                    No you didn't, but I did, and none of it supports your position.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

That "advisor" is a medical doctor, PhD, board certified pathologist, statistician, and an experienced researcher in medicine. He is qualified to comment on this sort of thing.
                      No. He's not. Because he's wrong.

Now **** off. I don't care if you want to be a dumbass.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

In short they say Agent Orange can and does cause cancer, but minor exposure appears not to significantly increase your risk.

See Aeson's earlier point.

I wouldn't want to be exposed to the stuff.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

In short they say Agent Orange can and does cause cancer, but minor exposure appears not to significantly increase your risk.
                          All the goddamn privilege in the world apparently can't make up for terrible ****ing reading comprehension on their part.

also, is CMU that ****ty of a school? did daddy make a donation? legacy? I find it difficult to believe those twits got into any school on their own merits, let alone one of them going to CMU

****ing *****
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No. He's not. Because he's wrong.

Now **** off. I don't care if you want to be a dumbass.
                            Okay, so because an actual ****ing doctor disagrees with you, a pothead welfare recipient in Chicago, he can't possibly be right and we should listen to you instead.

See Aeson's earlier point.

I wouldn't want to be exposed to the stuff.
                            Exposure to certain components of Agent Orange can cause cancer. The key point is that the exposure actually experienced by Vietnam veterans did not cause cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              a pothead welfare recipient in Chicago

I spend my day working out and getting laid... playing games, doing whatever the **** I want

so yeah, who's the smart one here?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava is no longer allowed to complain about people ignoring experts or evidence.

I spend my day working out and getting laid...

so yeah, who's the smart one here?

I'm sure this experience taught you a lot about statistics.

Comment

Working...
                                X