new OKC thread (yet another Savalog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    How do you have so much money without working?
    1. family moneys
    2. no housing costs
    3. savings from previous work
    4. frugal spending habits
    5. no children/wife
    6. disability payments
    7. supplemental cash income (more so in the past)
    8. haven't bought a car since 1998
    9. no student loans or other debts
    10. cell phones and service always free due to family plan being paid by my mom's employer
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• CFC? I mean, I came back to poly searching for Beyond Earth stuff and nostalgia. I stayed because Sava is entertaining.
      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        ...wouldn't have to work a day for the rest of her life if she didn't want to...
        Hey, so, uh, do you have any gay in you?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• He must have a lot of family money for that statement to be true?

Comment

• Uh, Sava if you don't mind me asking, what is your disability? Considering how much you work out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              I'd be open to a polyamorous situation as long as you bring two women with you.

However, with that many mouths to feed, we'd either need to live in a rural area or move to a state with a friendlier regulatory environment.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Uh, Sava if you don't mind me asking, what is your disability? Considering how much you work out...
                It's not a physical disability.

I'm not sure what is officially listed. I also don't know what the DSM designation or diagnosis is. My doc worked that all out. I have a seizure disorder, depression, PTSD, anxiety, I had really bad agoraphobia for a decade... basically, my brain is fucked.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'd be open to a polyamorous situation as long as you bring two women with you.
                  I'll let you know when I've managed one.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

1. family moneys
                    2. no housing costs
                    3. savings from previous work
                    4. frugal spending habits
                    5. no children/wife
                    6. disability payments
                    7. supplemental cash income (more so in the past)
                    8. haven't bought a car since 1998
                    9. no student loans or other debts
                    10. cell phones and service always free due to family plan being paid by my mom's employer
                    Hey, Wiggie said you hadn't worked for 16 years. Was he lying?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Not consistently. I'm not sure he could lie without knowing the truth. I've never posted my job history.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Not consistently. I'm not sure he could lie without knowing the truth. I've never posted my job history.
                          So he's a lawyer. Is that it?
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Underneath all the trolling, at least one aspect of Wiglaf is a lawyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                              So he's a lawyer. Is that it?
                              If I had to guess his profession, that would be it.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

There's a new writer in my writing group, and I kind of want to bang her. Would that be weird? It would essentially be repeating my last romance, plus my ex is still in the group.
                                Desire to bang growing (had another writing session tonight). I'm struggling with creating an opportunity to ask this chick out. When I did this the first time around (asking out my ex, who was at the time just a member of my writing group), I had her phone number because she was giving me rides to and from our writing sessions (a transparent ploy I had engineered essentially for the purpose of getting close to her, because I was perfectly content taking the bus). So when I asked her out, I just called her up on the phone.

This time around, I don't have the chick's phone number, so I have no easy way to talk to her alone. We all stagger in at different times. And then at 9, when Panera closes, we all leave at once. That would seem to be the time, but it seems really awkward to, in front of everyone else, be like, "Hey chick, can I talk to you alone in this dark alley for a minute?" /me shrugs. I'm probably making things more difficult than they have to be.

Another consideration: When I asked out my ex originally, I'd only been with my writing group for a few months. If things had gone poorly, I would have just quit the group altogether and that would have been that. But now I've been with this group for 6 years. If I ask this chick out and she says no, or if I ask her out and we go on a few dates and then decide there's nothing there, what the **** happens next? How do I stop things from being awkward after that? I don't have (or just don't want to use) the option of simply leaving the group and never coming back.

I know, I'm thinking about this all too much. Blah.

Additional note: I have her email address and we are friends on Facebook. Does that change things?

Comment

Working...
                                X