No announcement yet.

new OKC thread (yet another Savalog)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've searched both Poly and CFC's member list for the possible username she gave me. No luck.

"jeenzmt"
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• *relief*

JK Yeah, I've seen worse combos.
      But then, the guys that she has always brought home seemed OK.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
        I've searched both Poly and CFC's member list for the possible username she gave me. No luck.

"jeenzmt"
        Well resist the temptation to hang out more with her dad playing Civ than with her .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yeah, save for ming and rah (who got suckered into staying), everybody else that actually played civ left for CFC with the rest of the civ-related content.

[edit:] lol xpost
          Last edited by N35t0r; February 3, 2015, 16:43.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Man, that would have been the best Poly drama in years.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Berz
              AH
              Self
              and there are a few other die hards.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                Yeah, save for ming and rah (who got suckered into staying), everybody else that actually played civ left for CFC with the rest of the civ-related content.
                If CFC had a sense of humor, I would have too.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  Man, that would have been the best Poly drama in years.
                  If it was my daughter, not really. She makes her own decisions and while my opinion is still important to her, influence is another issue. And I respect most of her decisions.
                  (HEY, she's doesn't pole dance)
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                    If it was my daughter, not really. She makes her own decisions and while my opinion is still important to her, influence is another issue. And I respect most of her decisions.
                    (HEY, she's doesn't pole dance)
                    and those that have met me will testify that I am not as obnoxious in real life as I am on here

plus, she'd be cared for, loved, wouldn't have to work a day for the rest of her life if she didn't want to, i'd never cheat on her, hit her, be abusive to her in anyway

I AM A GREAT GUY
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Yeah, but you'd have to learn to play golf.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                        Yeah, but you'd have to learn to play golf.
                        I've only been to the driving range before. I'm not terrible. I can hit it straight and far.

mostly
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This may be one of the most awkward things that has ever happened on this site. But, the father of the woman I'm currently seeing may be a member here.

He's apparently a huge Civilization nut going back to the first one.

This is why I've given up a false country in my profile.
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• CFC seems to be moderated by a bunch of nazis on a PCP drip and populated by 14 year olds, which is why I never bothered posting there

Comment

• Yeah, I only go there for the modpacks.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

and those that have met me will testify that I am not as obnoxious in real life as I am on here

plus, she'd be cared for, loved, wouldn't have to work a day for the rest of her life if she didn't want to, i'd never cheat on her, hit her, be abusive to her in anyway

I AM A GREAT GUY
                                How do you have so much money without working?

Comment

Working...
                                X