Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DA knew there were lying witnesses testifying to the grand jury, decided that since he was going to be criticized he'd do the worst thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, MRT is exactly that bad
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
      Reg doesnt care about ethical violations because everything played out as he believed it should. Really inquisitive and curious mind ya got there, Reg
      Interesting. What actually happened is things played out as they should, and you are now butt hurt because they didn't play out as your imagination wished

Seriously, Brown apologism? Even now? Hitch your bus the Gardner and March on, anyone who references anything regarding Brown is a laughing stock. Your "open season" BS is laughable enough without tossing the general public Brown softballs to reinforce the correct reaction to ignore you.

The only injustice here is that there was a grand jury at all. There was never a case to prosecute and the DA knew it.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Don't have an aneurysm over this, Patty.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          Those witnesses were the ones who didn't support the officer's testimony, hth
          Uh, bull****. McCulloch was clearly referring to "Witness #40," who was a witness who supported Wilson's account. It has been uncovered by news media that she has a past history as a rather unapologetic racist and that she was nowhere near the Brown incident. She admitted she flat-out lied and based her story on newspaper accounts she had read of Wilson's side of the story. And she did so because she is literally a white supremacist.
          Last edited by Boris Godunov; December 20, 2014, 20:38.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Considering all the obvious liars the prosecutor put forward that supported Brown, I don't see the inconsistency.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Considering all the obvious liars the prosecutor put forward that supported Brown, I don't see the inconsistency.
              So you don't care about ethical violations, the ends justify the means...
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

HC, that's not my point, the point is that reg was asserting something blatantly untrue. Needed correcting.

Also, pursuant to our previous discussion about DA ethics and GJs, as shown above it is actually against ethical rules for a DA to allow witnesses to testify in GJ proceedings if he knows they are giving false testimony. It doesn't matter what side their testimony supports, his ethical obligation is to not allow them to testify if he knows they're lying.

I think it's safe to say that the Wilson GJ proceeding was a pretty massive ****-up by an ethically-challenged DA, regardless of whether or not they ultimately reached the "right" conclusion.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I think it's safe to say that the Wilson GJ proceeding was a pretty massive ****-up by an ethically-challenged DA, regardless of whether or not they ultimately reached the "right" conclusion.
                  The only ethical challenges is that he permitted false testimony to stand. Against officer Wilson. I'm really not sure why you're whining about him, except that he didn't indict the cop. HC is trying to get you to see just how overwhelming the evidence actually was in his favor.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It probably has more to do with a problem with authority. I'm sure MRT likes white people who also hate cops.

Comment

Two police murdered, possibly because of Brown and Garner.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        So you don't care about ethical violations, the ends justify the means...
                        No, that's not what I said. Read it again.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/20...cally-injured/

Two police murdered, possibly because of Brown and Garner.
                          That's a remarkable use of the word 'because'.
                          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                            That's a remarkable use of the word 'because'.
                            Not really, but I could have been more clear for you, but I didn't feel like it.

Comment

There are significant implications to that bit of laziness. Or would be, if this wasn't Apolyton.
                              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

What the hell is this thrade aBout lol I'm not reading it But I'm intrigued.
                                Order of the Fly
                                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                                X