Are Muslims the New Jews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so good to have haters.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Which part didn't happen - the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan?
      The part where the Soviets nuked America?

I love how your argument blames 2 jewish people for the cold war. What's next? Blaming the Rothbards for the second world war?

Yes, Herr Loinburger, der Juden are evevryvere!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I love how your argument dismisses the entire cold war because the aggressors weren't brown

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I love how your argument dismisses the entire cold war because the aggressors weren't brown
          Who's dismissing the cold war?

Alexander Kvyatkovsky is more responsible for the Cold War than any other man in history. And I bet you don't even know who he is.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Who's dismissing the cold war?

Alexander Kvyatkovsky is more responsible for the Cold War than any other man in history. And I bet you don't even know who he is.
            This should be entertaining. Please enlighten us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              The left makes this stuff up, like animal rights and nature rights.
              The left, meaning Richard Nixon and Theodore Roosevelt- oh and that well-known animal loving Marxist, Adolf Hitler ?

You're such a mo-ron.

Green Nixon :

Endangered Species Act
              "I have today signed ...the Endangered Species Act of 1973. At a time when Americans are more concerned than ever with conserving our natural resources, this legislation provides the Federal Government with the needed authority to protect an irreplaceable part of our national heritage - threatened wildlife.

"This important measure grants the Government both the authority to make early identification of endangered species and the means to act quickly and thoroughly to save them from extinction. It also puts into effect the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Flora and Fauna signed in Washington on March 3, 1973.

"Nothing is more priceless and more worthy of preservation than the rich array of animal life with which our country has been blessed. It is a many-faceted treasure, of value to scholars, scientists, and nature lovers alike, and it forms a vital part of the heritage we all share as Americans.

"I congratulate the 93rd Congress for taking this important step toward protecting a heritage which we hold in trust to countless future generations of our fellow citizens. Their lives will be richer, and America will be more beautiful in the years ahead, thanks to the measure that I have the pleasure of signing into law today."

-Richard M. Nixon (1913-1994)
              37th President of the United States

Statement made on signing the Endangered Species Act,
              San Clemente, California, 28 December 1973

Theodore Roosevelt:

After he became President in 1901, Roosevelt used his authority to protect wildlife and public lands by creating the U.S. Forest Service and establishing 51 Federal Bird Reservations, 4 National Game Preserves, 150 National Forests, 5 National Parks, and enabling the 1906 American Antiquities Act which he used to proclaim 18 National Monuments. During his presidency,Theodore Roosevelt protected approximately 230,000,000 acres of public land.

Undoubtedly you think these lyrics are actually a recommendation....

They paved paradise
              Put up a parking lot
              With a pink hotel, a boutique
              And a swinging hot spot

Don't it always seem to go
              That you don't know what you've got till it's gone?
              They paved paradise
              Put up a parking lot

They took all the trees
              Put 'em in a tree museum
              And they charged the people
              A dollar and a half just to see 'em
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                And I bet you don't even know who he is.
                And I bet you didn't even know there had already been Jewish terrorism in the U.S.A. !!!!!!

Fact!!!!!!!
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                  The left, meaning Richard Nixon and Theodore Roosevelt- oh and that well-known animal loving Marxist, Adolf Hitler ?

You're such a mo-ron.

Green Nixon :

Theodore Roosevelt:

Undoubtedly you think these lyrics are actually a recommendation....
                  Wtf does any of that have to do with what I said?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Wtf does any of that have to do with what I said?
                    Yeah, it's not like it was thought through or that Kid was actually paying any attention to what he typed

Comment

It's not like it has anything with rights.

Comment

Working...
                      X