Best poll result ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best poll result ever.

As a lifelong Chelsea fan and a vile heathen, this amuses me. Go UK!!

Originally posted by Independant
    Jesus Christ plays for Chelsea - that's what one in five children think

Chelsea have made some star signings over the years but this one would trump the lot - that of Jesus Christ.

However, even with all his roubles, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich won't be bringing the Son of God to Stamford Bridge. But a survey has found that 20 per cent of kids think he already plays for the Blues.

A total of 1,000 children were asked the following multiple choice question as part of a survey for Netmums: Who is Jesus Christ? a) A footballer for Chelsea b) Son of God c) TV presenter d) X Factor contestant or e) An astronaut

Incredibly, 20 per cent of the children asked at a shopping centre in Brent Cross went with option a).

Even if Jesus was available in the transfer market, one suspects Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho, who styles himself as the 'Special One', might feel uncomfortable about being upstaged by such a star name.

It might be possible the children confused Jesus Christ with Jesus Navas, who plays for Manchester City.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...k-9917986.html

Well, given that none of the possible answers are correct, can you blame the kids for getting it wrong?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, and it pleases Ken for some reason.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Jesus Saves!
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

And takes half damage.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
            Well, given that none of the possible answers are correct, can you blame the kids for getting it wrong?
            Astronaut is probably closest.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sounds like 20% of the kids in Brent Cross are trolls.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Maybe a lot of kids like to prank pollsters.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yes, I'm a slow poster.
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Chelsea has a fondness for Spainards?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                    X