Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIA torture report..... thats it?!? thats all we did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA torture report..... thats it?!? thats all we did?

hmmm... even I thought the US did some bad things. read that report - wow, yeah, hopefully our enemies will read this and deicide to do the same.

I think it sure beats having your head cut off... or a bullet in the head.

ha! wow... I guess the US is righteous. I should have known.

Senate Intelligence Committee Chair Sen. Dianne Feinstein... ummm sweetheart, this is what happens in prisons everyday.

Besides the now-well-known practice of waterboarding, tactics included weeks of sleep deprivation, slapping and slamming of detainees against walls, confining them to small boxes, keeping them isolated for prolonged periods and threatening them with death.

so the waterboard thing sounds like the worse act... which was already public knowledge.

I bet Dianne has had a sheltered and privileged life. but I guess now she feels righteous too.

why do these 'righteous' US people feel it's necessary to tell the world. I wonder if Dianne will sleep better tonight.

not sure where she was going with this. oh well... just going to make it easier for the GOP.

Comment

Look, we only engage in a little bit of horrible, inhumane behavior that has never been proven to be effective at anything other than pissing people off.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I really thought it was goiong to say with burned and electric shocked them... I could go on and on... but I think the report says it all.

Comment

I cant stop laughing at this....

weeks of sleep deprivation

my company does this every go-live for a new project.

Comment

Rioting? No problem. Sleep deprivation?! That's racist!!!!!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

If you fail to see what the big deal is, then I don't know what to say.

Let me try to give you a hint: pretty much everybody is in agreement that ISIS is evil for doing what it does, even Iran FFS. You went into Afghanistan and Iraq with the flag of moral high ground. If you want to keep it, you can't do a large series of things, regardless of what the other side is doing.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

ISIS is evil, and no one is better than the US. So, yeah, if you think we are as bad as ISIS maybe you need the hint.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

(that's about the level of thinking we've come to expect)
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You probably expect the US to take over your country and apply electric shock to your genitals.

Comment

is that what your ex-wife did to you to make you so bitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          You probably expect the US to take over your country and apply electric shock to your genitals.
                          Assumong the plural use of your, that pretty much happened already.
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

No. Actually a bunch of thugs are running in the streets in several US cities thanks to leftist bull****, like the crap you make up about imaginary enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                              Assumong the plural use of your, that pretty much happened already.
                              K

Comment

Working...
                              X