Public service announcement for MRT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public service announcement for MRT!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

I don't read BK's posts and have no idea what this thread is about, but I'm just gonna put this here for ****s and giggles:

Originally posted by Chris Rock
    Here’s the thing. When we talk about race relations in America or racial progress, it’s all nonsense. There are no race relations. White people were crazy. Now they’re not as crazy. To say that black people have made progress would be to say they deserve what happened to them before.

So, to say Obama is progress is saying that he’s the first black person that is qualified to be president. That’s not black progress. That’s white progress. There’s been black people qualified to be president for hundreds of years. If you saw Tina Turner and Ike having a lovely breakfast over there, would you say their relationship’s improved? Some people would. But a smart person would go, “Oh, he stopped punching her in the face.” It’s not up to her. Ike and Tina Turner’s relationship has nothing to do with Tina Turner. Nothing. It just doesn’t. The question is, you know, my kids are smart, educated, beautiful, polite children. There have been smart, educated, beautiful, polite black children for hundreds of years. The advantage that my children have is that my children are encountering the nicest white people that America has ever produced. Let’s hope America keeps producing nicer white people.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

We can add "don't have a bottle of pills, since that could be mistaken for a gun" to the list.

Comment

That's already covered. "Dealing Oxy" comes under 'obey the law'.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

It's sad how being black makes it easier to be called over. It happens in Norway too, although it seems to me to a much lesser degree than in America.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            It's sad how being black makes it easier to be called over. It happens in Norway too, although it seems to me to a much lesser degree than in America.
            I imagine being a cop in America is a bit harder too. It sucks how people assume you're a racist misogynist if you're a cop in America ( not blaming you). There's two sides of the story. Just don't forget that. It's tuff being a cop in this country, especially these days. Cops
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
              I don't read BK's posts and have no idea what this thread is about, but I'm just gonna put this here for ****s and giggles:
              So you think idiots protesting and rioting has nothing to do with race relations? What about race pimps like Jesse Jackson? What about black people calling everything racist so they can get free stuff or easier treatment? This is the kind of liberal lunacy that has to go. This I not the way to better race relations. Yer doin it wrong.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                We can add "don't have a bottle of pills, since that could be mistaken for a gun" to the list.
                Then why are you late?

Comment

A wizard is never late.

Comment

Working...
                  X