Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Thread Gone

when will the carnage end
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

It's horrible, just like non-competes.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Which thread was it this time? My suspicion, backed up by absolutely no evidence whatsoever, is that someone with leftover mod powers is having a bit of fun...
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

the thread that ken posted. the title was something like "when the guy who makes your sandwich has a non-compete".
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

A Dark Mod?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Mod-kenobi
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I think it's gotta be a server problem, otherwise it would be in the mod log. I think this is the 3rd or 4th thread.

Comment

Ghost of Giancarlo
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Mod-Kenobi
                  Why would I delete those threads?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

As I stated Before and Aeson ignored me...

I think It's a disgruntled former Poaster that still has Mod Powars. Like Busters Uncle or another Panda Poaster.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I think It's a disgruntled former Poaster that still has Mod Powars. Like Busters Uncle or another Panda Poaster.
                      This would not surprise me. Once is happenstance, twice is a coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Mods don't have the power to edit logs.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Aeson does I presume? And it's him who saying the logs show nothing in the first place...
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Mods don't have the power to edit logs.
                            Do they have the power to edit thread numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                              the thread that ken posted. the title was something like "when the guy who makes your sandwich has a non-compete".
                              I rather liked that one... Why doesn't the ghost-in-the-machine delete Horsie's new 'why don't my threads stay on page one?' thread?
                              Irony is fun.
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X