No announcement yet.

Conservatism a confirmed brain illness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just hard to take a political party seriously when they begin the conversation with wrongness.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Conservative opposition to universal health care proves conservatives stop caring about children when they are born.

"The U.S. still has one of the highest rates of preterm birth of any high-resource country and we must change that," said March of Dimes President Dr. Jennifer L. Howse in a statement. In 2010, the U.S. ranked 131st out of 184 countries on preterm birth rate, according to a report by the World Health Organization. In that year our premature birth rate was the same as Somalia's.

Why the relatively high rate? One factor is insurance: the rate of preterm birth among uninsured women stands at 19.8 percent. To the extent that Obamacare allows more Americans to get health insurance, it will have the effect of reducing preterm births.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Conservative opposition to universal health care proves conservatives stop caring about children when they are born.
        As opposed to Democrats who want to kill them?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

support for abortion likely reduces democratic support (long term) because there are fewer minorities, young people, and poor people as a result of allowing abortion

try again

think about all those (fake) statistics about how many more people would be alive today without abortion

you've actually tried to make the case before that democrats were racist because they wanted black people to be aborted
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
            Why throttle traffic based on content providers? Why not throttle it based on your customer data plans? If you want less latency or more bandwith for *all* sites, pay more. This doesn't affect net neutrality, unlike throttling content providers or content types.
            Because that would make sense but wouldn't get the monopoly ISP companies billions of new dollars which is their goal. They want to leverage their monopoly status so they can extract more money; this time from individual websites and their owners. It is a mob shake down. "Give me $X or I will make sure customers are either blocked from your website/services or I will slow it down so much it is effectively blocked."
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

support for abortion likely reduces democratic support (long term) because there are fewer minorities, young people, and poor people as a result of allowing abortion
              So you're admitting then that planned parenthood (the largest abortion provider in America), is a racist organization because it explicitly targets black children, and aborts them at a disproportionate ratio?

you've actually tried to make the case before that democrats were racist because they wanted black people to be aborted
              They are, and they do. Look at Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood), and what she had to say about black people.

"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

Is this really the party that you want to be a part of?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I don't want to be part of any party.

Also, you have severe reading comprehension issues.

Originally posted by Ben says Margaret Sanger said this
                "We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
                Well... uhmmm... yeah... it would be bad if militant black power activists thought that their organization wanted the extermination of "negroes".

It's a good thing they don't actually want that. And if they did, they've been doing a very horrible job at genocide... by terminating unwanted pregnancies.

I didn't actually witness the events of WW2 or any Nazi behavior... but I'm pretty sure they didn't wait for Jewish mothers to get pregnant and then offer to abort the babies they didn't want to have.

That actually sounds like the worst genocide plan ever.

You ****ing moron.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

Did you miss this part? I provided the citation. Yes, Margaret Sanger wanted to exterminate black people. Yes, she was a proponent of eugenics. Yes, she was the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Connect the dots.

Non-Hispanic white women account for 36% of abortions, non-Hispanic black women for 30%, Hispanic women for 25% and women of other races for 9%

Black people are only about 10 percent of the population and get 30 percent of the abortions? It's an incredibly successful genocide of the population of black people in America. If we extrapolate those rates back to 1973, that's 20 million black people killed by abortion alone.

Fact, abortion has killed 3x more black people in America than Jews in the holocaust.

Comment

just seems like you are purposefully misunderstanding the sentence

but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and conclude it's because you lack the intelligence necessary for effective comprehension
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Since I don't want to exterminate black people, naturally I want black people to think I want to exterminate them.

Comment

btw, Margaret Sanger is an American hero

but she did say and believe some stupid things

I never thought to read about her before. Thanks BK
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I never thought to read about her before. Thanks BK
                          You're welcome.

Comment

btw

what's worse?

spouting views about eugenics?

or covering up child rape?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Legalizing abortion hasn't help black women much, has it Sava? It's amazing how useless feminism is, yet people like you support it.
                              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

it's helped them (and all women) get abortions.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X