No announcement yet.

Yay, GOP voter suppression is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't care if you were eaten by a shark tomorrow, and have absolutely no interest in engaging with your vile bull****. Please go catch ebola.
    Yes, or no, Kentonio.

Your answer determines whether or not I show up at a polling booth tomorrow and vote.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You should definitely do that.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        The issue I have here is with the magnitude of the response to supposed voter fraud. As far as I've been able to find, there haven't been more than a handful of cases of alleged voter fraud in recent years. If the response to this was to strike a few thousand names then I'd say, fair enough, that seems like a reasonable response to combat a handful of cases of voter fraud. But seven million names? Nope, that's blatant voter suppression.
        How are you supposed to detect voter fraud when we have almost no measures to detect or prevent it?

Comment

You should definitely do that.
          Great. Glad to see you support voting fraud.

At least now we've got the real issue out in the open, you just don't frankly care about fraud.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

No, I just want to you be imprisoned and then deported from America.

Comment

No, I just want to you be imprisoned and then deported from America
              Why? As you said yourself, voting fraud is no big deal. If it's a crime, then it should be properly investigated.

Comment

Which it is in the tiny handful of cases where it happens. Something like 1 in 15 million as shown above. Now stop talking to me you repulsive little worm.

Comment

Which it is in the tiny handful of cases where it happens. Something like 1 in 15 million as shown above. Now stop talking to me you repulsive little worm.
                  Oh? It is?

Who's the last person to be convicted of voting fraud?

Comment

​If you have to prevent people from voting in order to win, then your ideas suck.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      ​If you have to prevent people from voting in order to win, then your ideas suck.
                      You're assuming people without driver's licenses vote for good ideas.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

It's not supposed to matter what or whom they vote for.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          And cheap too
                          How high of a poll tax are you comfortable with?
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            It's not supposed to matter what or whom they vote for.
                            Of course it matters. Why do you think we are in this state of affairs. Democracies only work when the citizens have Christian morals. That means voters have to be of good moral fiber and have a Christian upbringing. It's fine for everyone to have the right to vote when they vote for good politicians and good policies. But when the majority just votes in their own interest the nation will fall into depression.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I'm fine with people having to pass a Good Citizen test before they can vote.

Q. Are you a men's rights activist?

And that's it. That should single out the stupidest potential voters.
                              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

How high of a poll tax are you comfortable with?
                                Considering what it will cost me to get citizenship?

How is having to prove that you are in fact an American citizen, and prove your identity a poll tax? If you can't demonstrate who you are to the election officials, you should not be permitted to vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X