<marquee> new random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    so, I've got a quasi-date tomorrow with a lady whom I've had a quiet thing for for the last ten years.
    How did it go?

Comment

• we had fun, but it ended up not being much of a date. during our 'catching up' conversation she mentioned how much she and her most recent ex were "still in love with each other, but the relationship wasn't working out," so i took that as a sign.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• That's funny, that's exactly what a friend who I've had a quiet thing for for 30 years said to me the other day. I thought it might have been an invitation to try it on, but I'm happily married.

Comment

• judging by her body language she wasn't interested in getting a little biased.

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• That's a shame.

Had an OKC date almost by accident. Half-drunkenly invited someone who'd just visited my page to join me for a party. She'd agreed but I had already left the door by the time she'd answered. So she went along for a drink the week after instead, which was nice enough but also rather dull. I'm just a little miffed that she didn't answer the cell phone message I sent (telling her it was nice) and that she coincidentally also deleted her OKC profile. Even though that actually suits me just fine, I feel sort of rejected.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I suspect I really should start filling out my profile, I got only 4 lines written there.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Dating makes people do strange things.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Colon, your signature renders wrong on my phone and covers up the text in your posts

Comment

• Clearly your phone sucks.
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        Colon, your signature renders wrong on my phone and covers up the text in your posts
                        So you have a hard time reading what I've written here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                          Had an OKC date almost by accident. Half-drunkenly invited someone who'd just visited my page to join me for a party. She'd agreed but I had already left the door by the time she'd answered. So she went along for a drink the week after instead, which was nice enough but also rather dull. I'm just a little miffed that she didn't answer the cell phone message I sent (telling her it was nice) and that she coincidentally also deleted her OKC profile. Even though that actually suits me just fine, I feel sort of rejected.
                          You can please some of the people some of the time...
                          Last edited by ricketyclik; October 6, 2014, 18:48. Reason: Quoted to clarify x-post.

Comment

• that awkward moment when you see someone you used to date over a decade ago, and they're very solicitous, but have also put on a lot of weight in an unflattering way...

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
                                that awkward moment when you see someone you used to date over a decade ago, and they're very solicitous, but have also put on a lot of weight in an unflattering way...
                                Several years back I ran into one of my high school crushes in the waiting room of a psychiatrist's office. I didn't recognize her because she had become whale-like in proportions. She then proceeded to fill me in on the details of her life since high school, which involved a great deal of anal sex and drug use.
                                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X