Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• there's a few choice dames on okc for me, but the ones that are the highest percentage matches are all vegetarian or worse, vegan. rarely i'll get someone who thinks ghosts are real, but [sassy black woman meme].
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• I miss OKCupid, it was such a fun site. I used to get into long-distance te ta tes (sp?) quite often with really interesting women. I also like their database analyses. There were hardly any local users unfortunately.

I'd feel guilty getting on there now that I'm hitched again. Does it have a strictly platonic component for those in monogamous relationships?

Comment

• Look, who are you?

There doesn't to be a whole lot of choice in the immediate vicinity, often come across the same faces. May be useful to find company when on travels.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            Look, who are you?
            Me? I'm just zis guy, you know?

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            There doesn't to be a whole lot of choice in the immediate vicinity, often come across the same faces. May be useful to find company when on travels.
            Is there a tickbox you can tick that says something like "I'm only on this site to meet some interesting people for online discussion, nothing more"?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
              Me? I'm just zis guy, you know?
              You didn't always have that name, did you? Because in spite of 9000 posts over 12 years I don't remember you at all.

Is there a tickbox you can tick that says something like "I'm only on this site to meet some interesting people for online discussion, nothing more"?
              I don't know. I'm not looking for that, though interestingness never hurts.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                You didn't always have that name, did you? Because in spite of 9000 posts over 12 years I don't remember you at all.
                You're right. I'm a figment of my own imagination.

Comment

• tête-à-tête, literally head to head in french
                  Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I'm meeting a new friend in 90 minutes!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• not even wisdom tooth removal can stop me!
                      CANTSTOPWONTSTOP
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Comment

• Go Sava, go!

Comment

• She's in the bathroom now. I told her I want to play connect the dots with her freckles
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Wait! Have you mentioned the Oklahoma City Bombing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                She's in the bathroom now. I told her I want to play connect the dots with her freckles
                                Tell her your sharpie is dry, so would she mind if you used your tongue?
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X