X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    Yes.
    This statement is factually incorrect:

Every single one of these "advisors" we've been sending to Iraq have actually very blatantly just been US Army Special Forces
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post

"Aides said the golf game did not reflect the depth of his grief over Mr. Foley." -- NYT, 08-21-14.
      ZOMFG!! These two are flashing gang symbols/gestures!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        This statement is factually incorrect:
        I suppose it's possible some of them are CIA.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Actually they're holding hands ....in public.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
            Actually they're holding hands ....in public.
            it's all part of the gay agenda.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• HC:

1) ISIS is not a threat to western civilisation.
              2) lots of people have been dying in that region for years; the death tolls in the syrian civil war for example is approaching 200,000. if we want people to stop dying, the underlying issues which allow space for groups like ISIS need to be resolved.
              3) yes just like they were stopped when american troops were in iraq, just like the taliban, after 13 years have been stopped in afghanistan.

conclusion: you should head to the clue shop, i hear there's a sale on.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

Comment

• Does anyone really believe COckney gived two cents about Western Civilization?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• does anyone really believe that kidicious can write a coherent sentence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      I suppose it's possible some of them are CIA.
                      Try US Marines
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• C0ckney, I think it's significant that ISIS is not the Taliban--they're much more brutal and stupid by all appearances. Like the attempted hostage deal: stand back and let us kill tons of innocent people, or we'll kill this one innocent person! In all fairness, hostage-farming worked fine for the AQ types; even they don't seem to get that they're playing a different game.

Also, Iraq is not Afghanistan. Most of it is highly accessible flatland, and it has a long history, in living memory, of being a modern, semi-prosperous country. I expect most Iraqis want more out of life than rote obedience to tribal elders or archaically-minded imams. If ISIS can't deliver a solid set of victories over the Shiites, how long will the Sunnis of Iraq tolerate such a dismal life?

Wait, seriously, Al? Your objection was not to the idea of our troops sneaking into the country covertly, but that your particular branch of the forces wasn't getting the credit?
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Elok:

There's nothing covert about it. Turn on the news.

Comment

• Cockney would probably cheer if someone forced him to pray at a mosque.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Try US Marines

Wait, seriously, Al? Your objection was not to the idea of our troops sneaking into the country covertly, but that your particular branch of the forces wasn't getting the credit?
                              Yeah, that's what I'm reading out of this too. As if anyone gives a ****.

At any rate, what I've read is that it's almost entirely US Army Special Forces and the Marines are mostly there to protect the embassies, but jacking off over which branch was involved wasn't exactly the point. And it's not as if any of us can pretend to know for sure what the military special forces are doing.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• You think there aren't hundreds of Marines in Iraq right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X