No announcement yet.

Cities: Skylines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, do they still make 32-bit processors? Or is it just your windows version?
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Unfortunately, thats my win7 version

Comment

• I don't have the game, but from what I have read is that it works on Linux as well, natively - so - install an additional Linux partition and play there.

This is the first time ever that I am advising someone to install Linux to play a game.

That day has come.

Not sure if SteamOS is the ( best ) one, but if I were you, I'd give that a shot.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Microsoft gives owners of 32 bit windows a free 64 bit edition if asked.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            Microsoft gives owners of 32 bit windows a free 64 bit edition if asked.
            And one point I realised that almost all the games I wanted to play came out on OS X and that I never needed to use Windows again.

If better productivity software (Keynote,powerpoint, etc) was on Linux, I could imagine restricting myself to Linux (I think now that there are enough games coming out for Linux).

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• PI's community manager TotallyMoo has posted a status update with regards to patching, and added some links to mod collections he maintains: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...rogress-Update
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Yeah, I've been eyeing that.
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I've been playing this game nonstop. I think I have a problem
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's fun. It's extremely easy to make money btw, I never managed to do that well in SimCity games, but here I'm around 34k surplus per week at 66k or so population.

Comment

• I've been having so much fun with dams. I made a map with a super river just to see how the dam would react. It caused an epic tsunami and killed tens of thousands.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Three Gorges Dam Simulator

Comment

• Started playing last night. A bit stupid that you start out without the ability to take a loan. First game I built a load of roads and some water and power, but hadn't connected to the exit road. Had negative money flow, and couldn't afford to link the road out so just had to quit and restart. Awesome..

Quickly got into the flow of things though, and its nice. Their tutorial flow of unlocking new buildings/abilities at different population caps is a bit clunky though. 500 was nice, just a couple of new options, but then at 1000 suddenly tons of new **** became available and it was a bit 'WHOAH!'.

Will definitely play more though.

Comment

• I may have to buy it this weekend. Is the extra money for the expansion necessary?
                            Thanks to those that have posted in this thread to get me interested.
                            My wife will probably hate you all for it.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• New patch is out!
                              http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1.0.6b-is-here!

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                                I may have to buy it this weekend. Is the extra money for the expansion necessary?
                                Thanks to those that have posted in this thread to get me interested.
                                My wife will probably hate you all for it.
                                No, no need to get the deluxe edition, it's not worth it in my book.

Comment

Working...
                                X