Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Brown - the 'kid' shot by cops 4 days ago in the US, who might have been unarmed and maybe was not fighting the cops.

there... I hope my thread title does not confuse anyone with mr stewart on TV.

ok...

Not many pics of Michael Brown on the internet... but a few. most with him doing gang signs. Why is it no smiles... and the 'look' in all picture. 'I'm a bad mf'er and i'll kill you'.

the Kenya west style. whats up with that?

cold blooded murder on cops part... or another thug fighter a cop?

In most of my pictures on the internet I'm clean-shaven and wearing pants. What we present to the outside world is not necessarily who we truly are.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm assuming you are correct - this Michael brown was a good, polite, clean little boy getting ready to go to college.

somehow, got shot by a cop.

Comment

omigosh, a teen tried to look like a bad ass in pictures?

well ****, I guess murdering him is okay then
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

really?! why would you say that.

I just want to know why everyone has to be a bad ass... would it kill anyone to smile and say hi. hmmm... I guess it might kill you if you don't.

Comment

i smile and say hi to people when I'm walking/running/jogging
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's why you're not dead.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Yeah, gee. I suppose that justifies rioting and destroying property.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

it's low income... probably will not make a difference anyway

Comment

they got at least 2 witnesses who say the cop fired several shots after he ran away, shot him in the back and when he turned to give himself

that cop is gonna be charged with murder or manslaughter

Comment

Be hard to find a jury that will convict.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

hmmm... I saw the photos on best gore... not shot in the back....

go look... and than we'll talk.

Comment

there is a video now on best gore.

does not look like shot in back... looks like front to me... but, not an expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                            they got at least 2 witnesses who say the cop fired several shots after he ran away, shot him in the back and when he turned to give himself

Don't hold your breath.

A Washington Post reporter just got arrested in McDonald's because... reasons?

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              That's why you're not dead.
                              I dunno about that
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X