Go, Europe, Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self biased View Post
    Consider the fact that i work with people who have disabilities, including people with Down's Syndrome (hint: i may have been using sarcasm).

the only possible interpretation of you bringing up Down's syndrome is that you're using it as a pejorative. saying otherwise is like trying to call someone a ******, but then go "i didn't mean to insult black people."
    Ok, ok, I get it. I apologize.
    I am really sorry. I know sometimes I act like a jerk. That was troll aimed exclusively vs. Ben for his support of Maidan. You have explained that perfectly - I wanted to insult them and him, but didn't want to insult... well, you get it.
    Sorry. Really. I do feel myself terrible.
    Last edited by Serb; August 16, 2014, 12:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
      NO OFFENSE TO AFRICANS but Russia is like an African nation.
      I'm just curious, where the f*ck might you be from?

Comment

• That was troll aimed exclusively vs. Ben for his support of Maidan
        You really didn't think that out very well, Serb.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• why they deserve independence more than the people of Donetsk and Lugansk?
          Right, just like the independence of Crimea.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Ukraine will never be a part of EU, not to mention a country like Switzerland. You honestly don't know Ukrainians
            I do know Ukrainians. Went to church with many of them. And the Ukraine was independent long before Switzerland.

Read the first post! I wanna know your opinion.
            I'm 100 percent behind Lithuania here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Right, just like the independence of Crimea.
              But, Ben, Crimea DID declare independence from Ukraine (and only after that has asked Russian Federation to let it in).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                I do know Ukrainians. Went to church with many of them. And the Ukraine was independent long before Switzerland.

I'm 100 percent behind Lithuania here.

I see now. Ebanii ukrop.

You are as Christian as Devil who f*cks anti-Christ in ass.

Comment

• You are as Christian as Devil who f*cks anti-Christ in ass.
                  Could be worse. I could be you. I don't know any Christian who would mock people with disabilities. You're not a Christian.

Comment

• That was a joke. I have asked for forgiveness.

You, on the other hand see nothing wrong in killing of poor people, because they can't afford medicine.

You are not a Christian. I bet you f*ck children in your church on pair with your Ukrainian Banderovtci friends.

Comment

• You, on the other hand see nothing wrong in killing of poor people, because they can afford medicine.
                      Perhaps you should brush up on the English language.

That was a joke.
                      Yeah, right.

Comment

• I do that kind of mistakes, because of outbursts, not because of my English. Anyway, thanks for correction.
                        Still, you aren't a Christian. I bet your fellow Canadians of Ukrainian origin (who are either a nazis escaped to Canada to seeking asylum for their war crimes or their descendant) have already converted you into their Satan sect. I bet they've already explained to you that Ukrainian people are the ancient Arians who came from Venus 140 000 years ago and that Jesus was ethnic Ukrainian, right?

Comment

• Still, considering you see nothing wrong in suicide (actually a murder) and instead just laughing, proves you are just a piece of sh!t, not a Christian.

Comment

• Ebanii dolboeb.

Comment

• Poshel na hui, hui ukropskii so svoei ebanoi pidorsticheskoi jovto-blakitnoi pidor companiei.

Go ahead, translate this. ****er.

Comment

• Mudlo ebanoe. trijdu razpidarasennaya hueta iz pod nogtei samogo gryaznogo huesosa. Chert - zakatai vatu, iz pod pizdi kolpak nedoebannii. Hueputalo diryavojopoe. Huilo kanadskoe, ukropoebannoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X