I need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DriXnaK View Post
    I think working part time as a marine and maybe as a bank teller or something would be more lucrative.
    There's nothing part-time here. I'm deployed, genius.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I guess standards have really fallen.

Comment

Well, I'd be lying if I didn't think this thread would degenerate. There's a reason I posted to other forums first, but there really did used to be people from various fields here. And yes, I'm aware that I'm a workaholic and that my inability to cope with the fact that I may not have anything to look forward to other than putting in my time and collecting a paycheck is a sign of a lack of other areas in my life.
        it sounds like you have a lot of energy, and that the work side of your life does not require all or even most of it, so why not channel that energy and drive into other aspects of your life. some hobbies, a nice relationship, an interesting social life; these are things that will make you happy in the long run.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Get a life ****er.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

waste your time making hundreds of posting on the internet displaying over-the-top arrogance, narcissism and neuroticism.

Comment

Everything the wise man learned he wrote in a book, and when the pages were black with ink, he took white ink and began again.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by AAAAAAAAH! View Post
                waste your time making hundreds of posting on the internet displaying over-the-top arrogance, narcissism and neuroticism.
                If only I could do that as a full time job I wouldn't be making topics like this one. You make life sound too easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  Ben that's stupid. He should have just gotten more pages instead of making everything impossible to read.

Comment

Open a food truck, try selling drinks/snacks.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Start your own business on the side. You can challenge yourself however you'd like that way and you can push as high as you're willing/able to.

Comment

I wish EyesofNight were here.
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

The above suggestion to open a business selling drinks and snacks is an excellent idea.

Comment

Nestor, you as a person are completely useless. A quick search of your posts proves that.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

The reason I made comment on Six Sigma is that it's a hot topic. Total Quality Management. It's well-regarded. Probably still not good enough of an answer for you, but oh well...
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's an acceptable answer now.

Comment

Working...
                                X