• Show
Clear All

• seems like he should find a new religion
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I hear the Satanists are recruiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
        Lax protocol is why this is the worst ebola outbreak. People not following the quarantine procedures is why this outbreak is uncontrolled and continues to be uncontrolled.

Until this changes, nothing is going to be fixed. Isolation, quarantine and containment is the solution here. Not gallavanting across an ocean.
        Dip****. This particular strain of ebola is only transmitted through direct contact with blood/other precious bodily fluids of an infected person.
        The current outbreak is caused by caring for the dead rather than ignoring protocol.

Isolation is not going to do you any good since this strain is not particularly infectuous during the incubation period. It is therefore safe to transport and treat infected staff.

Again, dip****.
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I wonder if BK's choice of media outlet has anything to do with his irrational fear.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• I wonder if BK's choice of media outlet has anything to do with his irrational fear.
              Ferrying people out of hot zones to America is a bad idea. And I'm not sure what's irrational about it? Seriously, pretty much every horror movie starts out just like this.

Stop pretending you know a damn thing about infectious disease protocols
              The correct containment protocol is not to ferry people out of the hot zones until after they've passed the incubation period without exposure.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Ferrying people out of hot zones to America is a bad idea.
                Not by any stretch of the imagination. It's the best way to handle the situation.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Not by any stretch of the imagination. It's the best way to handle the situation.
                  Indeed. I'd trust the CDC over chicken littles.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Not by any stretch of the imagination. It's the best way to handle the situation.
                    Mhmm, which is why CDC protocols explicitly say that they aren't to transport people out of hot zones until after they've passed the incubation period. This is basic commonsense. Which explains why I'm the only one standing up for it. Oh, and Jon Stewart, oddly enough has chosen to join me here.

Up to 932 dead now. Gee, nice ol' exponential curve. Nigeria gets it's 2nd death now.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• I haven't seen the episode of TDS yet, so I can't comment.

Also, I think the CDC knows better than you regarding their own protocols.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Looks like Saudi Arabia has a case now too. This is looking like a game of Pandemic.
                        Last edited by Ben Kenobi; August 6, 2014, 12:27.

Comment

• delayed DP lol
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• If Ben gets sick, I hope they deport him back to Canada.

Actually, I hope they deport him to Siberia, sick or not.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• better to just cleanse with fire on the spot
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                If Ben gets sick, I hope they deport him back to Canada.

Actually, I hope they deport him to Siberia, sick or not.
                                Isn't deportation to Canada or Siberia just about the same? Ice is ice, right?
                                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                                X