HAPPY DOMINION DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a likely story
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Eh, Albert's from Philly. He's pure bogan.

And however much you try to disguise it or regret it, you're 'pure' CANADIAN. Unlike my lovely Canadian chums, you're a pure horse's arse.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

you're 'pure' CANADIAN. Unlike my lovely Canadian chums, you're a pure horse's arse.
        I'm sure you have as many Canadian friends as you do black ones.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

your victim mentality is perhaps the quality i love most about you

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            And however much you try to disguise it or regret it, you're 'pure' CANADIAN. Unlike my lovely Canadian chums, you're a pure horse's arse.
            Let's leave horses out of this shall we
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

They shoot horses, don't they?
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                I'm sure you have as many Canadian friends as you do black ones.
                Slightly fewer, and none of my Canadian friends are of African descent or Afro-Caribbean immigrants to Canada.

Gerry is of Scottish descent- his mother's first tongue growing up in Alberta was Scots Gaelic. When his father visited this country again we were more than happy to play hosts to him and he said he enjoyed his stay with us more than with his own family in Scotland.

I do love the way you manage to show yourself to be the bigoted small-minded person you truly are, so effortlessly.

With one particular clapped out Canadian gelding, one can only hope so.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's funny when Ben and Molly Bloom go at it because I can't pick a side. Both are insufferable.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I do love the way you manage to show yourself to be the bigoted small-minded person you truly are, so effortlessly.
                    Struck a nerve did I?

Perhaps one day you'll graduate to two black friends.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                      et tu Coldwizard?

Comment

• Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          It's funny when Ben and Molly Bloom go at it because I can't pick a side. Both are insufferable.
                          I love the way you arrogantly assume I'd want you on my side.

Struck a nerve did I?
                          Dream on you sad creature. You just showed yourself to be a product of a small town in a province not particularly blessed with a significant Afro-Caribbean or African presence.

Perhaps one day you'll graduate to two black friends.
                          Assuming that a fair few of my friends have died, allowing me to descend to that level, that would still be three more than you'll ever have. It does of course explain why you moved to a state which doesn't have a particularly great record on race relations.

Must be difficult to guess which you must resemble when you don your favourite gear, a KKK member or a Spanish penitent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MVC03008_0028ssanta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	9101059

Comment

Working...
                          X