ISIS officially approves Paradox Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS officially approves Paradox Games

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

One star.

Comment

You beat me to it, mate. And I gave you the link. Hehe... The news in itself is horrible, but that the terrorists use a game map is kind of hilarious!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I think they fall short of the 500 provinces needed for Jihad!
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This might be the ****tiest thread ever posted on Apolyton. There's nothing redeeming about it.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thank goodness it has a DaShi post in it now.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Nah this was worth posting. It is pretty amusing that ISIS used, I think the 1851 start-date from Victoria II.

Look at Austria-Hungary, fragmented Germany, and Ben's favorite, an independent Papacy!

Ben, I think you and ISIS have something you can agree on. You know, besides the whole women as second class citizens, gays evil, etc. thing.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ben, I think you and ISIS have something you can agree on. You know, besides the whole women as second class citizens, gays evil, etc. thing.
                An everlasting love of Paradox? I'm surprised they'd pick up Vicky over Crusader Kings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  An everlasting love of Paradox? I'm surprised they'd pick up Vicky over Crusader Kings.
                  Muslim expansion was the greatest in Europa Universalis' timeframe: 1683 to be exact.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I like Dauphin's sig line.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Vicky is the worst of Paradox's games. It's the clunkiest, the buggiest, and the most convoluted.

Comment

Vicky is the worst of Paradox's games. It's the clunkiest, the buggiest, and the most convoluted.
                        Which explains why I love it so much.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                          HoI3?
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                            HoI3?
                            HOI3 isn't clunky or convoluted.

Comment

What I don't like of Victoria is that there isn't that much... 'freedom' to alter things. While HoI is more restrictive in that sense, it is essentially a WW2 simulator, so I don't care that much, but in Victoria's case it really makes the game not as fun as it could be.

It would be really interesting to have a game that seamlessly transitioned between EU and Vicky.
                              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                              X