Apolyton Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Wiki

Apolyton's wiki is now bridged to the forum user database. There were a few problems last night that have been fixed. likely there's still some more problems with it to fix though.

It could use some testing. Click on the "Wiki" link at the top and then let us know if you're logged into the wiki when you get there. For extra credit, log out through the wiki. Check if you're now logged out of the forums. Then log in through the wiki. Check if you're logged into the forums. Let me know if you run into any problems with it. Thanks!

Also... what would you like to see in Apolyton's wiki? Visual integration with the forums and more content will be coming ...

I had to log in manually the first time I went there, but now it doesn't, and logging in/out through there had the same effect in the forum.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Seems fine. Are we allowed to write entries?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's a wiki. Please do!
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Oh, we'll be watching you.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Where's the OT Wiki please?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Oh, we'll be watching you.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Using Android phone. Logon recognized at Wiki. Had Wiki remember password. Logged out, which also logged me out of Forum. Logged back into Forum and password at Forum was remembered.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I made two entries. One is a redirect to the other, which is obsolete content but entirely proper that I make the wiki entry for.

And now I've vandalized the **** out of the civ2 page.
                    Last edited by ColdWizard; June 24, 2014, 13:36.
                    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      Seems fine. Are we allowed to write entries?
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I will trust the community to describe me.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Can we hold a charity auction to decide who gets to write Ben's page?

Comment

oh god
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Anyone can edit it. Also, can we do something about the spam protection? Say a cutoff after X number of successful posts?
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X