Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since the ACA passage, health care industry gained a million jobs

Obamacare is a job killer!

Obamacare was once called "The Job-Killing Health Care Law." But the latest jobs report suggests that the broader economy—and the health care sector, specifically—is adding jobs at a healthy rate. Since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March 2010, the health care industry has gained nearly 1 million [...]

To us, it is the BEAST.

Originally posted by Sava View Post

Obamacare was once called "The Job-Killing Health Care Law." But the latest jobs report suggests that the broader economy—and the health care sector, specifically—is adding jobs at a healthy rate. Since the Affordable Care Act was signed into law in March 2010, the health care industry has gained nearly 1 million [...]

Mkay. I'm sure in your mind paying a million more people means healthcare is going to be cheaper.

It's still going to cost jobs in the private sector.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Apparently in Sava's world - the only people with health insurance are those in the medical profession.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Also, this is the slowest, weakest economic recovery in US history since the depression despite a million jobs in healthcare.

Comment

hmmm 3 replies by dumb and dumber... do I take the risk ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

And just last month all the Republicans were claiming the health care industry was "in a death spiral" because of the ACA. As it turns out they're all near record revenue, record profits, and hiring like mad because they have all those new paying costumers. Single payer would be both better and cheaper but this does at least show, as always, Republicans are full of **** and everything on Fox is a lie.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Also, this is the slowest, weakest economic recovery in US history since the depression despite a million jobs in healthcare
              Despite population increases, we're still down about 4, 5 million jobs from 2007. What 'recovery'? This is great depression levels of economic retrenchment.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                hmmm 3 replies by dumb and dumber... do I take the risk ?
                You didn't miss anything.

I'll summarize:

1. Incoherent babbling that makes no sense
                2. Irrelevant idiocy that makes no sense
                3. A straight up false statement
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  And just last month all the Republicans were claiming the health care industry was "in a death spiral" because of the ACA. As it turns out they're all near record revenue, record profits, and hiring like mad because they have all those new paying costumers. Single payer would be both better and cheaper but this does at least show, as always, Republicans are full of **** and everything on Fox is a lie.
                  Who said liberals don't know how to spend money?

Comment

You didn't miss anything.

I'll summarize:

1. Incoherent babbling that makes no sense
                    2. Irrelevant idiocy that makes no sense
                    3. A straight up false statement
                    Thanks for this. I'm glad you did it because you're the resident expert on economics

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Thanks for this. I'm glad you did it because you're the resident expert on economics
                      I only repeat what smarter people think.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I only repeat what smarter people think.
                        Oh that's a beaut! I needed something for my sig too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Oh that's a beaut! I needed something for my sig too.
                          You ever watch a comedian who is just bombing on stage? It's painful.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How many of these people are providing health care, and how many are just working as middle men for the insurance companies?
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                              How many of these people are providing health care, and how many are just working as middle men for the insurance companies?
                              All. They all are. Not a single job in health care has been created. It's all middle men middling in the middle.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X