Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolai is filthy bourgeosie!

Congrats on the new job.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Thanks!

short summary: 100% tech support. Ca 27k NOK monthly pay. 20.5k post taxes. Monthly expenses atm ca 11k. Estimated surplus in usd: 1700. = me bourgeoise? Perhaps.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

No, not mere bourgeoisie - filthy bourgeoisie.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I wash! Often!
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

yes, I'm sure you do. Do you have your lucky number 1 dime?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            I wash! Often!
            In Europe I think that's once a week.

Congratulations!
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Congrats Nikolai

Comment

i'm not quite sure what's going on but
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Nik got his first well-paying job.

Comment

Thx guys.

Comment

Congrats Nikolai!

Comment

Thanks!

short summary: 100% tech support. Ca 27k NOK monthly pay. 20.5k post taxes. Monthly expenses atm ca 11k. Estimated surplus in usd: 1700. = me bourgeoise? Perhaps.
                        not exactly high pay, given that you are in Norway, but I guess you are at the beginning, so congrats!
                        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                          not exactly high pay, given that you are in Norway, but I guess you are at the beginning, so congrats!
                          This is true. Average paycheck for all employees in Norway is 41k. But this is just the starting salary, for a job I don't have an education for, so I don't despair. This is also enough for me to do well in my current situation and my first 100% job, so I'm satisfied. if and when I take pedagogics and can get a job as a full time teacher(which is the plan on the longer term), monthly pay starts around 38k iirc.

Comment

congrats.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This is true. Average paycheck for all employees in Norway is 41k. But this is just the starting salary, for a job I don't have an education for, so I don't despair. This is also enough for me to do well in my current situation and my first 100% job, so I'm satisfied. if and when I take pedagogics and can get a job as a full time teacher(which is the plan on the longer term), monthly pay starts around 38k iirc.
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X