Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see no reason why I'd find that pleasing,
    It surely would be forgot!
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Thanks Tuberski, Self and the good Dr. Mostly just playing mount and blade and eating taco cabana.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

gauisus natalis ex totus nostrum procul Vatican
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Happy Birthday!
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

haPPy Birthday Benjamin!
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Thanks AAhz, and TMM and Pax.

Comment

hb bk

Comment

Thanks Berz.

Comment

Working...
                  X