Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Furious she didn't get her Carmel Valley home, sought revenge against buyers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furious she didn't get her Carmel Valley home, sought revenge against buyers...

A sign of the times or a crazy real estate market? I know it is the daily fail but it has the ring of truth with real estate going up 20% per year here.

A San Diego woman has been charged with soliciting forcible rape and sodomy on a rival who, with her husband, bought a house she had her eye on. Kathy Rowe was so furious after she missed out on purchasing the Carmel Valley home, she decided to make the new owners' lives a living hell.

Read more: Woman distraught on losing out on home made fake sex ad for new owner | Mail Online

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Carmel Valley is a nice area and ~5 miles from where I own my home. We may be back to the previous real estate bubble with prices going up so fast; there is panic buying with people buying because they feel if they wait any longer they will be priced out. My dad has seen a pretty penny on the appreciation of his eight rental properties.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Personally, if I were you, I'd sell out to crazies like this woman.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I actually saw an appraisal from Contra Costa county in 2005 that showed home values going up 8% per MONTH. I knew California was in trouble then...

Doesn't look like they learned their lesson from what you are saying. This is what...like the third or 4th bubble California has built in the last 20 years?

California real estate is just plain weird compared to the rest of the country.....
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
        X